• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What does everyone do?

Harley Technician by trade but now I am just a professional Biker Trash Bum.

Former trial attorney, plaintiff. Handled massive enough cases, getting such ridiculously large verdicts and settlements that I was able to quasi-retire (at age 30) and only work now (still as an attorney, though now insurance defense) as I wish.

Edited to addd -

And USMC Captain.

Internet Developer & Database Administrator for the largest supplier of college textbooks in the US. :)

My family business is cable drilling tools. And we have an open die forge shop. But me, I chose an internet company to play with. But they are all one in the same.

www.ramppco.com
www.sugarcreekfountains.com

check me out! :D

n

muddstick said:
Network Engineer (Yeah, another computer geek)
[snapback]293999[/snapback]​
Cool, another one...
I'm also a Network Engineer.

bfreebern said:
Professional cigar board surfer.
[snapback]294126[/snapback]​
Liar, I know you have a real job. :laugh:

I am a chemical engineer by training and environmental consultant by career. I work for a large Government contractor and my primary client is the Department of Defense. My specialty is industrial processes (e.g., cleaning, plating, painting, paint-stripping, composites, etc.)...anything the DoD does to maintain/overhaul their weapon systems.

bfreebern said:
Professional cigar board surfer.
[snapback]294126[/snapback]​

Oh, puhlease...

Be serious, Brandon... You're a friggen beauty queen with a tiara.. You can be proud - no one is gonna dog you about it... :whistling:

As little as possible. :p

I am an overnight babysitter for chemically dependant adolescent boys. I occasionally do the same on a locked coed dual diagnosis unit and sometimes pinch-hit for psych techs.

Hi, Jamie76! I was a business manager, and also a business owner. I am now retired. I manage to stay busy, accomplishing worthwhile tasks. I really need to get back out to the countryside, and maybe even go fishing! Regards, knightlaird

Currently I work in quality assurance for Unilever Foodsolutions, formerly Hellmann’s/Hunts. I’m also going to school to be an Industrial engineer/Controls engineer.

I have just caught up on the postings here and wanted to say to all those who answered either as Law Enforcement or Armed Forces (retired or not) . . .

THANK YOU!

I have the utmost respect for those in both professions. Here in California we have lost 5 CHP officers in as many months and there is a small town south of Sacramento which has lost a half a dozen or more soldiers in the war.

You do a difficult job and are not appreciated for all that you do for us all.

Bless you all.

I'm a waste management consultant by day, and I work at the docks "unloading" at night...:whistling: