• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What else might I like

Seth

Nooblerette
I am looking for some suggestions as to what other cigars I might like. I enjoy ERDM's, Angel 100, the H Upman Monarcas that was gifted me, the first half of the two Partagas 10's I tried ( seemed to lose flavor ), HDM's ( not Excaliburs ) and CAO Italia ( Brazilia had to much of a pepper tase for me ).

Thanks for your help.

Seth

I'd love to help, but I think you're at the opposite end of the spectrum for me. Great job listing out what you do like, though... too many people ask for suggestions without even offering up what they like. :) Good luck.

Try some LFD's, Rocky Patel's and the Padron thousand series. Three of my everyday cigars and 5-8 dollar range for starters.

Try some LFD's, Rocky Patel's and the Padron thousand series. Three of my everyday cigars and 5-8 dollar range for starters.

X2 more specifically the Padron 5000 Maduro, and I might add some La Gloria Serie R maduros, like the #5.

x3 for the rps and LFDs at least. I have a Padron 1926 in my humi, when I smoke it I will let you know what I think.

I am looking for some suggestions as to what other cigars I might like. I enjoy ERDM's, Angel 100, the H Upman Monarch gifted me, the first half of the two Partagas 10's I tried ( seemed to loose flavor ), HDM's ( not Excaliburs ) and CAO Italia ( Brazilia had to much of a pepper tase for me ).

Thanks for your help.

Seth

Partagas Naturals, AVO maduros, Olivas Series G and a big nod to the LGC Series R. Have fun on your explorations.

I am looking for some suggestions as to what other cigars I might like. I enjoy ERDM's, Angel 100, the H Upman Monarch gifted me, the first half of the two Partagas 10's I tried ( seemed to loose flavor ), HDM's ( not Excaliburs ) and CAO Italia ( Brazilia had to much of a pepper tase for me ).

Thanks for your help.

Seth

Partagas Naturals, AVO maduros, Olivas Series G and a big nod to the LGC Series R. Have fun on your explorations.

Oooh Oliva Serie G. Has a unique taste at a great price. I have found that with all Olivas so far. For as little as they cost they are pretty darn good.

I definitely agree to try the Padron thousand series. They really are excellent.

Some more choices:

CAO Cx2 - I love em!
CAO L'Anniveraire Cameroon - Don't hear much about them here, but I really enjoy these myself.
Fuente Hemingway Series - I just tried a signature and it was awesome!
AVO No.2 - I would try this or the XO, I think you would like these alot.
AVO XO
Montecristo No.2 - I would also guess you would like this one (the NC version that is, I haven't had the pleasure of the ISOM version :p )

Thank you all for the ideas. I now have my shopping list for the weekend.

Seth

Thanks all for the advice. I had a Padron 2000 this weekend, loved it even with a slight head cold. I have a 5000 I will try after a few weeks in my humi.

Seth