• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What ever happened to BlueRidgePuffer?

Jsilverhands

Have to know if I'm the only one who feels he just disappeared. Had a exchange going on with him but he suddenly ghosted after I shipped my part of the trade.

Anybody know more, or had a similar experience 🤔

Not trying to acuse anybody, but it's really bugging me for quite a while now.

@Pugman1943 he got shipped and received the same sticks I gifted you.

But I guess we'll never know🤷

Does he owe you cigars? I think he was a friend or was referred here by @CgarDan. Maybe he knows if he's alright.

Does he owe you cigars? I think he was a friend or was referred here by @CgarDan. Maybe he knows if he's alright.
He does, we were going to exchange 5 sticks for 5 sticks. He received mine and said he had the package almost ready but had about 2000 sticks to choose from. And then nothing. This was February of this year.

I thrust people have their reasons, but can't help feeling duped at the same time.

He is a good dude. I just spoke to him he said he is very sorry and just forgot as did not check into this forum for a while. He will be sending his end shortly. If you don’t hear from him in a week just let me know and I will take care of his end

He is a good dude. I just spoke to him he said he is very sorry and just forgot as did not check into this forum for a while. He will be sending his end shortly. If you don’t hear from him in a week just let me know and I will take care of his end
Thanks for the update, really appreciated. Also as a closing note to this tread. I felt really conflicted about sharing this for months now. Glad it will work out in the end.

Thanks for the update, really appreciated. Also as a closing note to this tread. I felt really conflicted about sharing this for months now. Glad it will work out in the end.
good you did a deal is a deal, hopfully he fufills his part. otherwise its good to know for future dealings.

I can't believe I am going to say this, but I agree with @kann. You handled it perfectly. Didn't call him a low life and said you know life happens. I think he is a good guy and should remain in good standing. We all know life gets in the way sometimes.