• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What is the best beer to smoke with naturals?

SFG75

Master-passer
As posted previously on past discussions, I love Fat Tire beer and Michelob Amber Bock. I'm curious as to what kind of beer people prefer with natural and maduro cigars. Do you have a preference for each or do such distinctions not matter to you? :cool:

Well, I've tried smoking with Fat Tire, Full Sail Pale, Spaten Optimator, Fuller's ESB, Young's Oatmeal Stout, Guiness, Murphy's, etc. (Man, I drink too much!)

I have to say I prefer the strong, dark German beers. They tend to have a slightly sweeter flavor which enhances the Maduro wrappers and tends to contrast really well with the spicier cigars, which is my preference.

On the other hand, you can't go wrong with most any beer! :D

I'm a simple man so my normal drink is Miller Lite but I do enjoy Amber Bock also. Both I think go well with a maduro cigar.

Cheeze said:
I'm a simple man so my normal drink is Miller Lite but I do enjoy Amber Bock also. Both I think go well with a maduro cigar.
[snapback]166807[/snapback]​

I LOVE the Michelob Amber Bock. Also very good is the Leinenkugel Red Lager.
I haven't smoked a lot of maddy's, but these two work great with a conny or cammy :love:

I will agree also on the Fat Tire, very nice indeed IMHO.. Hey, maybe my buddy in California will see this and bring some with him (yeah, thats the ticket).....on his trip back to MI :whistling: Just wonder if he will see this thread? ;)