• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What is the best looking cigar?

Bsneed51

Habitual Threadjacker!
Which cigar do you think is the most visually appealing? Is there one that looks so nice in your humi that you almost hate to smoke it?

I ask this because I saw the review of the AF Hemingway Between the Lines, and that is one of the best looking cigars I've seen. Just wondered if anyone else thinks certain cigars have "eye appeal."

LG Small Batch #1 is the best looking cigar I've ever seen, followed up by the BGM.

The splotchy, oily, wrapper on the VSG Cabinet is beautiful.

opus_x_bbtf.jpg

Courtesy of Vitolas.net

I think this has to be at the top of the list for me

I haven't seen the LG small batch #1 yet, but the small batch #2 were a sight to behold :love:

Partagas Black.Everytime I see 1 I just get the urge to eat it.That juicy,oily looking wrapper.Man I gotta go to Outlaw now & pick some of these up.I just realized I smoked my last 1. :(

I think the indian Tabac is a unique looking cigar.

The super fuerte maduro box press is one of my favorites! Cheap(er) and full of bang! If this is what you're talking about, nice dark wrapper yummmmmmmmmy!

I think my Sharks look damn good also!

La Flor Dominicana 'A' followed by the DP Blue Lancero

Cabaiguan Belicoso Fino. There is something about that cigar that just screams out, SMOKE ME NOW!

The splotchy, oily, wrapper on the VSG Cabinet is beautiful.

I think the wrapper on any VSG is a sight to behold, however, I think by far the one single best all-around looking smoke I ever had was the Trinidad Funadores I had one day in Cuba. I tell ya that the guy or girl who rolled this one did a perfect job with a perfect leaf. I'd love to see how they tie that little perfect knot in the pigtail too.

Let me send a vote to the Davidoff Millenium Perfectos, especially the big "A" sized one. What a beautiful cigar that is.

Padrón 1926 #1... big beautiful chocolate bar.