• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What is the CP required reading list

hudsonvalley

MMMM...Ember
Who has an old thread that is classic Cigar Pass? Just reminiscing about some of the good ole days around here. You know, back when Bill corrected spelling more and Sam Clemmons put more energy into hating everyone. Why am I thinking about a guy in a purple hat?

Post a link, please.

It's a good thing we have the FOGs around here to look out for our stupid newbie a@#es.

Part One......

I can't find part two....... someone did a cigar review (MMM?) on a cigar from lumpy with pictures. It was a pretty glowing review if I remember correctly. :whistling: :laugh:

Part One......

I can't find part two....... someone did a cigar review (MMM?) on a cigar from lumpy with pictures. It was a pretty glowing review if I remember correctly. :whistling: :laugh:

LMAO! :laugh: Kenny did a search on "anti freeze." :sign:

C'mon, someone post up TonyDogs and GreatKingRat's meltdowns. :laugh:

Bill Clintons humidors, priceless. Coughing up stuff laughing.

Only made it in a few pages but best line:

Like teaching my mom how to email----bfreebern

And when you think the guys that have been on the site for awhile (read FOG) are just picking on somebody, it's best to not put your foot in your mouth...'read more & post less'. :blush:

My Blunder

I think the Eleuthardt!, Alive thread should be required reading.

It's not humorous like the Bill Clinton thread (which is my favorite for fun), but it's "interesting". ;)