• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What is Wrong with You People?

MoeCizlak

Built for comfort
Today is my 10yr anniversary, you might want to tighten up your membership requirements. Rod, thank you for creating a place where true friendships are made. I've enjoyed cigars, drink, food and music I would not have otherwise known about because of the people on this site. I don't make it around here like I used to but there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about this place and the people that make it special. Thanks to you all!

Clint

Talk about flying under the radar! Congrats newbie!

Why were you joining a cigar board, on your 11th wedding anniversary? Trying to figure out a way to pull a "Bill Clinton", later on in the night?

Glad you stayed around Clint.

You know, that's a good question. The first part of the question is good anyway, perv. As I recall I had received a desktop humi that Christmas and was searching out cigars with which to fill it. I stumbled across CP and read the forums for several months before joining and it just happened to also be my wedding anni when I made my intro post. At my age it's good to have as few things as possible to remember so combining these two anniversaries is actually good.

Congrats on the 10 years. Smoke a good one in honor of many more.

Congratulation on the anniversary Clint, hope you smoke smoothing special!