• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What is wrong with you Yorkers?

Devil Doc

When Death smiles, Corpsmen smile back
I just heard on ESPN, that the plan is to have the Rangers play the last sporting event in Yankee Stadium. Who's bright idea is this? When they close Madison Square Garden, will they have the Yankees play the last event?

Girardi flipped out in a spring training game because their opponents were playing too hard. What the hell is he going to do during the regular season?

And!!! The Mets are thinking about signing Barry Bonds? Yea, that'll go over big.

Doc.

Yeah... that makes a lot of sense.... have another team play the last game at Yankee stadium, what the heck is going on over there? Someone's gotta pull their head out of their ass and realize just how wrong this is, must be the smog or something.

LOL What do you expect from New Yorkers :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Anyone else notice the the usual suspects of loud mouth Yankee fans haven't posted in this thread. I guess finding out your Gov. is a slut was more than they could bear and they've retreated in shame. :laugh:

Doc

As they say there is no such thing as bad press!!!!!!!! :whistling:

Our Gov. is not a slut, he is a STUD....just cuz he don't tap feet in the stall like other states don't make hima bad guy. :cool:

You know why NY'ers are always so angry and depressed???

Becayus ethe light at the end of our tunnel is freakin' New Jersey......... :laugh:

Didn't take much to smoke you out. :laugh:

Doc.

Yes, the Rangers playing at Yankee Stadium is stupid. But pay no mind to the Bonds and the Mets story. Just another fine example of the folks in Bristol having nothing to talk about, so they make stories up. Used to be Mr Gammons, but with his lightened work load, I guess Buster has to pick up the slack.

Listening to him backpedal about how much the deal "makes sense" was almost painful. And if this whole journalism thing doesn't work out for him, he has a future involving a unicycle and a circus.

Hockey in any baseball stadium is dumb.

But, Bonds in a Met uniform would be quite amusing. Then I can see his GIANT CRANEUM every single day. If he didn't take HGH then he is an alien.

Fish