• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What is your Christmas Cigar?

Fishin345

Hey guys Merry Christmas to all of you. Wanted to know what is your Christmas smoke?

858 rosado never had one.....

858rosado.jpg

Gifted Tat RC184, I think. Maybe a GOF Carlito churchill, too, if time permits.

Yule is a twelve-day celebration for me, even though the rest of the family celebrates Christmas and I'm having them over for presents and dinner tomorrow. And, since I'm a teacher, and off . . . it's a REAL twelve-day celebration, lol. I've already smoked a GOF, a Shark, a Drac, a Padilla Limitado, a Johnny-O behike pigtail from LAST year's CP SS (damn good smoke, too!), and quite a few others.

Also somehow managed to finish a bottle of Aberlour a'bunadh in only three nights . . . :whistling:

~Boar

I have never had an 858 Rosado so the one that was gifted has been resting for a while is going to flame tomorrow!
biggrin.gif

Whatever looks good when I open my humidors. :thumbs:

It all started yesterday:

I had something, then a DC EL. Tonight is a PSD5....tomorrow...whatever seems right!

I just received a 858 Rosado in a bomb so that will be first. Then a VSG Enchantment. After that a Cuban or two.

Started my day off with a Cohiba sig 6 and ended it with an Avo LE 07. For tomorrow... eye balling a Lusi 02

Christmas with the family makes it a little difficult. Make it more like my New Years Cigar. And for that, well, that is a little secret.

Viaje Holiday Blend if I can find one

I think I got one from my girlfriends father. He was told it was extremely rare. It is a Fuente Anejo Reserva Xtra Viejo. It has a dark maduro wrapper.
1225090120-1.jpg

How rare is this cigar?

Sorry for the bad quality picture I used my phone.

Opus X "Rising X" from '08, gifted to me by an outstanding botl here. I was going to save it, but I realized that if any day is worth smoking it on, it's Christmas! After that, I'll be smoking a new Black Tubo I think, or perhaps a Verocu Tubo. Dunno yet.

Viaje Holiday Blend if I can find one

I think I got one from my girlfriends father. He was told it was extremely rare. It is a Fuente Anejo Reserva Xtra Viejo. It has a dark maduro wrapper.
1225090120-1.jpg

How rare is this cigar?

Sorry for the bad quality picture I used my phone.

Not too insanely rare, but definitely worthy of a Christmas smoke IMO... Just do it, you'll find some more later with some of the sales on here!