• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What is your every day smoke?

MAS_Puros

Me as a wee one with my bottle of Abyss
Well I have to say for the few month's I've been on CP I have met some really cool guys. :thumbs:

I was wondering, in a perfect world, IN A PERFECT WORLD :whistling: we would probably be smoking Partagas 150, GOF, DCA's, Anejo's, Opus, VSG, ESG, Padron 80th, 40th, 1926 or 1964 all the time, but unfortunately this world isn't perfect. You always hear everyone rave about these gars ... I've had the pleasure of trying some of these because of my fellow BOTL's.

What I would like to know, aside from Gator, who probably has a 10 year surplus of Anejo's and Opus :laugh:, when you are not smoking premiums or HTF sticks, what is your go to non-premium smoke on a daily basis?

My daily go to smokes:
- AF Chateau SG
- 858 Maduro
- SP Double Maduro Quixote
- Padron x000
- Oliva Special 'G' Maduro
- 5 Vegas Gold Torpedo

Do kiss and tell ... :blush: ;)

I keep two boxes of Padron 2000's in regular and maduro in the cabinet. I smoke out of one, and when I get through that, I order another "back up" box so I'm always smoking 2K's with 6+ months on them. DP Blue's are another that I've become quite fond of.

There are of course others, but these have become staples around here..... :thumbs:

Regards - B.B.S.

Right now my Go To smokes are:

-AF Hemingway
-Perdomo Lot 23 (both natural and maduro)
-REO by Rocky Patel
-Edge by RP
-Trilogy Exotic Maduro

and occasionally

-Trilogy Native Cameroon

Right now my Go To smokes are:
(snip)

-Trilogy Exotic Maduro

and occasionally

-Trilogy Native Cameroon
I still have a few "old" Trilogy tri-pressed smokes in the cabinet! These are really great daily smokes..... :thumbs:

Cheers - B.B.S.

Rocky Patel 1992's and for dessert a nice Acid Blondie.

DPG Blacks and Padrons Maduro 2000's.

Two different flavor profiles, Both excellent values.

I have yet to try any of the Padron x000 series. I have GOT to order some of those 2000s dagnabit! :D Right now Jose L. Piedras Conservas (almost out :().

When on the cheap, I smoke R-P sungrown factory selects, AF Chateau's, and Cuban Beli SG's. and Padron xooo's

Doc.

I'm still in the 'sampling' stage of this hobby, but RP REO's (thanks Seth) and Sungrowns have been a 'go to' along with 'the Edge' Maddies..
As for others, Hemi Shorts and 8-5-8's ya cant go wrong with, and I've got enough of to make em an 'everyday'

~R

I am a cheap bastard. Here are my every day smokes:

Sancho Panza
Tampa Sweetheart
Connies
Partagas Black Label
Indain Tabac

Padron Londres!

2 bucks and some change for a corona that they should be charging a lot more for!

Yum!

Connies
Montecruz
Petrus
Hoyo Excalibur Dark Knight

Tat P Series are a great value imho... But I find myself reaching for the DPG Cuban Classics as an everyday smoke most of the time...

The problem I have is I really can not find a cheap smoke I really enjoy. I usually smoke about 3-6 cigars a week so I try to smoke what I really like. I do try less expensive smokes all the time, but often find myself puffung away and wishing I had lit up a better cigar. That being said my go to cigars are as follows.

Anejo, opus, Boli PC, Boli RC,Boli Beli, Monte #2 #4, Cohiba SigII RO, Hemmingway WOAM. But mostly I am an Anejo SLUT!!!!!! I could smoke these every day and be happy. This is the smoke I am always on the look out for, and snatch them up whenever I can.

But, cost wise Boli PC and Monte #4, Hemingways , they are all pretty reasonable. My thoughts are smoking is not GOOD for your health so why waste it on anything but the cigars that are most enjoyable to you.

Life is just too short to settle.

Happy new year all.

Mike

... My thoughts are smoking is not GOOD for your health so why waste it on anything but the cigars that are most enjoyable to you.

Life is just too short to settle.

Great Point Mike!
Wish my pockets were a bit deeper! :rolleyes: :laugh: