• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What is your favorite combo?

KChiefsfan

I am curious what everyone's favorite combination is. I am not a big drinker when it comes to alcohol, so my favorite combo would be a La Aroma De Cuba Edicion Especial No. 5 with a cold glass of sweet tea.

Maybe I should clarify, looking for your favorite combo that you could enjoy every day. I would love to be able to smoke a Padron 1926, or an Opus X every day, but the funds can not afford it.

My favorite combo has always been up up down down left right left right b a start.

I am partial to shin rake / throat-punch....

while I am smoking a JDN Dark and a few fingers of Balvenie Doublewood

Tim

How Timely...Los and I were just discussing this.

Mine is a nice Ghurka and some Night Train and his was an ACID and a 24oz Shaefer tall boy.

That's living man.

Can't beat a pipe full of burley tobacco and cup of coffee in the morning. Beer and Cigars always go well together. Whiskey goes well with everything.

Something brown on the rocks, something brown rolled up and set on fire. :)

Had a Padron 3000 with some Kraken rum on the rocks the other night. That was a surprisingly nice combo.

~Boar

It's apple cider time with a nice maduro smoke.
Soon it'll be hard cider time with a nice maduro.
My regulars are Dr. Pepper or iced tea.

My regular rotation is currently San Cristobal,
La Riqueza, Pepin Serie JJ maddie and Padilla '32.
So either dark natural wrapper or maddie.

Chemyst :cool:

Usually I enjoy my smoke with a Diet A&W root beer (trying to watch my girlish figure, you know...). When I'm at a friend's house, it's usually a Guinness Extra Stout on a Friday or Saturday night. I've also been pairing red wine or coffee with my smoke a lot here, recently.

I usually reach for an ice cold coke with any of my smokes, but over the past month I had been pairing with a few pumpkin beers (Shipyard, DFH, Southern Tier, and Harpoon). Figured it'd be fitting for this time of the year.

Back