• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What is your favorite small Sungrown?

thumb_6_350x350.jpg

I was going to agree with bfreebern....then Gary comes along.....I have a sneaking feeling that there is nothing affordable about that one Gary.

thanks, guys, i thinks that probably what i'll go for. I might pick up some AF sungrowns too if i have time

AF Chateau Fuente SG all day. If I was gonna go bigger I would grab a bundle of the Flor de ybor city 85's :whistling:

A little priceyer, but IMO worth the money would be the VSG Tres Mystique. I will echo the praise for the AF Cuban Beli, and The AF cheateau SG.

Lets not forget about the Rocky Patel Sun Grown Petite Corona, those are damn fine and I think they're about $85/box

A little priceyer, but IMO worth the money would be the VSG Tres Mystique. I will echo the praise for the AF Cuban Beli, and The AF cheateau SG.
I can't find that brand anywhere. Virgin sun grown, right, and Tres Mystique is the brand name. Who carries them?

I can't find that brand anywhere. Virgin sun grown, right, and Tres Mystique is the brand name. Who carries them?

The brand is Ashton, the line is VSG, and Tres Mystique is the size. They are carried anywhere Fuente/Ashton products are sold, but are quite popular and may be hard to find in some markets. You can see pictures of them in this thread and at this site. They are not in cellophane, and the newer bands are the ones that do not have the word "Cabinet" on them so those are likely what you'll see if you find some.