• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What is your 'go to' cigar?

"Go To"- every day or "Go To" specail celebration.

Every day- Padron 2000, specail occasion- Padron 1926

Always maduro.

Go to...hmmm. Tat Verocu #5, Padron Londres Maduro or Delicias, Ashton VSG CG. Course, I will a lot of times go with whatever jumps out at me.

Padron's and Oliva V any sizes

Ashton VSG , WOAM and Anejo sneak in alot also

San Cristobal Fabuloso is my never-fail go to stick right now. At $9+ a stick by the single, it's actually a little on the high side of my budget for a daily smoke, but I decided a long time ago that I just don't give a shit. :laugh: It's a fantastic cigar that suits my tastes perfectly and never disappoints.

My special occasion go to is a GOF Carlito, either the pyramide or the dbl. robusto tubo---they're both just stellar. Love me some GOF! :love:

~Boar

Opus X from the CFCF boxes. Even when they have failed me, I grab another one to smoke. Wait for the line up on Thursday. :laugh:

I'm a newb and broke so it would be any Oliva, the connecticut resserve was tasty

My 'go to' cigars change from time to time, but lately
have been Oliva MB3 torp, La Riqueza No. 4 or any
AF Hemingway maddie.

Chemyst :cool:

I am new as well. But, so far, my favorite has been the Carlos Torano Reserva Selecta. A close second would be Carlos Torano Reserva Decadencia. Its flavored but I love port wine. I need to branch out from the torano brands. I have an order coming in soon with recommendations from the members here.. looking for to trying them out.

Carlos Torano, though, has a lot of good starter cigar options it seems.

David

Love the Signatures!

H. Upman Sir Winston Churchill. It's my never fail special occasion cigar. It is, in my opinion, the best regular production cigar in the world. Less auspicious occasions get Padron '64's. Common everyday occasions get Padron Panatellas, which has become my favorite of the Classic series. The Padrons are consistent. I've maybe smoked thousands and I can't remember ever getting one that was un-smokable.

Doc.

It's like Doc and I are kindred spirits, or soul mates, or something. Or we both just like really good cigars. :love:

I've enjoyed several Dominican Cohiba Robustos lately. Really a good smoke. But honestly don't have one cigar I go to. I get bored smoking the same stick all the time. I love a good variety in my rotation of smokes.

My regular go to cigars lately have been the Party Short or HdM Petit Robusto. For longer smokes I like the Truinfador OR lancero or Mag 46's. For special occasions I will dig into my WOAM stash or fire up a Padron 64 or 26, preferrably maduro. Those never seem to let me down.

Sounds like I need to try Padron. I had a Rocky Patel Sun Grown yesterday that I enjoyed. I will definately revisit the Rocky Patel brand.

H. Upman Sir Winston Churchill. It's my never fail special occasion cigar. It is, in my opinion, the best regular production cigar in the world. Less auspicious occasions get Padron '64's. Common everyday occasions get Padron Panatellas, which has become my favorite of the Classic series. The Padrons are consistent. I've maybe smoked thousands and I can't remember ever getting one that was un-smokable.

Doc.

It's like Doc and I are kindred spirits, or soul mates, or something. Or we both just like really good cigars. :love:

Don't get any ideas Sneeds. I can assure you we won't be taking warm showers together in the wee hours of the morning.

Doc.

Rocky Patel Connecticut, haven't had the opportunity to try a lot of different brands yet, but I'm very fond of this cigar right now.