• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What is your 'go to' cigar?

"Go to" smoke, to me, implies a smoke that you can trust, you can depend on to not disappoint. I have several that cross my mind depending on mood.....

• If it says "Padron" on it, it'll smoke great, taste wonderful, and not disappoint. 2K's, 3K's, 64's 26's, 80ths, Family Reserve...all rock. I would say the majority of my cabinet has boxes of Padron in it.
  • Pepin Blue Labels are consistently great smokes. I have three sizes in the cabinet and they are all great, all the time.
  • PepIn "My Father - Le Bijou" are consistently fantastic smokes.
  • Anejo's are a special, wonderful smoke. 48's and 49's are my faves.
  • Many of the Tat brown labels are good, but the Especialies (lancero) are really something.
  • Can't forget the little Tat Petite Reserva....best regular line small smoke I can think of (aside from the wonderful small batch small smokes they did).
There may be others, but you know, I do think I could smoke the above and be happy for quite a long time.

Oliva V
Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial
JdN Antano Dark Corojo

I've been smoking too many expensive sticks lately, I need to revisit the above 3 which I love immensely!