• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What is your real age?

No, I am not getting anything out of it MMM. Please do not compare me to DaveWF. That is the worst insult I have received since I started here, and I dont think it was warrented.

oops

I thought the iBlood Sugar Monitor bit woulda given it away. No harm meant Paul - it was meant in jest. I figured with your comment in DaveWF's apology thread, you would pick up the sarcasm. ;)

PM sent. :thumbs:

No problem Kirk, I thought you were being serious. I have only tried to add value to this site and would never try to attain any personal gain. I must be feeling a little sensitive today.

Regards,
Paul

PS. I thought this would be fun for anyone interested. It only works if you can give it a dummy email address I guess. That way you won't get bombarded with BS email. I personally had no trouble using it. It went very smoothly for me or I would have never suggested it. I hope no one has received any greif trying to take the test. I am sorry if you have.

I used a special email addy I have just for stuff like this and I checked this morning and the results were in.

I am 40 and it said my real age was 47.8.

I always knew that smoking made me more mature! ;)

I'm 46. I smoke cigars, drink scotch and I cook with pork fat and real butter.

According to this test, I died a week ago, Thursday. Apparently, I choked on something that tastes good.

I'm 46. I smoke cigars, drink scotch and I cook with pork fat and real butter.

According to this test, I died a week ago, Thursday. Apparently, I choked on something that tastes good.
I'm sure she was! :laugh:

Back