• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What is your top 5 and "The One" (For Special Occasion)

dlomonosov

Banned
Guys what are your top 5 sticks that you enjoy Cuban or non-Cuban and what is your Special One for that Special Occasion?!

Here are mine so far. I have been smoking for the last 6 months after 3 year break, and before that for about 3 years smoking bla sticks, what made me quick actually.

In no particular order:

Oliva V Torp
Casa Magna Colorado Corona
RP Vintage 90 Robusto
Torano Exodus Silver Robusto
Monte #2 Cuban
Cohiba Siglo II Cuban

Special One: LFD Double Ligero Oscuro Churchill Espacial

I have a huge list of sticks still not smoked: AF SG and Hemi, Padrons, Tatauje, LG, DP, and few Cubans.

PLPC
JO! CE
Monte #1
Padron 26 #9 Maddie
Power Ranger

"The One"
Anything with good age that catches my fancy for the occasion.

Padron '26 #2 maddie
Padron '26 #9 maddie
Opus Petite Lancero
Liga Privada #9 toro
A.F. Hemingway Classic maddie

Padron 40th Anni maddie for my all time favorite

Thank you all for replies. some of them are on my list already to try, like the Padrons annies and 1926 both nat and mady..
PSD4
PSP2
HdM Epi2
JL2
RASS

HU SW
i know some abriviations, but not all.. RASS was 10 years old and did not do it for me, I need to buy some fresh ones to try. PSD4 is on my list, so is HU SW. What are PSP2 and JL2?

PLPC
JO! CE
Monte #1
Padron 26 #9 Maddie
Power Ranger

"The One"
Anything with good age that catches my fancy for the occasion.

what are PLPC, JO! CE? Monte #1 or 2 is next to order.

Padron '26 #2 maddie
Padron '26 #9 maddie
Opus Petite Lancero
Liga Privada #9 toro
A.F. Hemingway Classic maddie

Padron 40th Anni maddie for my all time favorite

Hemmi classic is on my list next and the Padrons in both maddy and nat. What is the diff since most CA ratings are for nat, same with XXXX series?

Is this a practical list or a "if I had infinite resources" kind of list?

Liga T52 Toro
My Father Le Bijou Toro or Petit Robusto
Padron 1926 No.6 Maduro
Padron 1964 Imperial Maduro
(none in any particular order)

Special smoke....Padron FR #45 Maduro

Java Maduro
RP 1990
Padron 2000
Gurkha Shaggy
Johnny-O

Special stick: Not sure, haven't had the need yet.

Whatever jumps out at me from inside my humi at that particular moment in time. :)

i know some abriviations, but not all.. RASS was 10 years old and did not do it for me, I need to buy some fresh ones to try. PSD4 is on my list, so is HU SW. What are PSP2 and JL2?

what are PLPC, JO! CE? Monte #1 or 2 is next to order.

PSP2 - Partagas Serie P no.2
JL2 - Juan Lopez Seleccion no.2
PLPC - Por Larranaga petite corona
JO! CE - Johnny O coronas extra

VSG Torpedo
VSG Sorcorer
WOAM
Liga Privada #9
AVO LE09

Padron Millenium is "The One" but I have none, so the 80th will have to do.

Ken

That's a good question my would have to be:
Tatuaje J21 Reserva
Padron 64 Imperial Maduro
Padron 26 #9 Maduro
BBF
WOAM

the "one" for special occasions
Padron 80th Maduro

Padron 44 FR maddie, Padron 45 Little Hammer maddie, Padron 80th, Casa Fuente Churchill.

Interesting picks guys! Added a few more to my list to try. Could not find where to buy Johny Os, anyone has a link?

Interesting, I guess I have to get younger RASS to re-try, since it is so popular. Mine was aged 10 years, a guy on a another forum sold me 5 Cubans to try out that are aged between 10-5 years. I still have Hoyo Petit Robusto, Punch Churchil, H Upmann Churchill and RyJ Cedro #1 in the humi waiting. RASS was a bit dry after shipment maybe or just dry wrapper from the age, I thought it was nothing special, just tobaco taste with hints chocolate, it was pretty good, but not as tasty as the non-cubans on my top 5 list.. It was much better then the Bolivar that was the same age, in Corona Extra size I smoked the same day, that was just pure tobaco nasty taste. Will buy fresh RASS or the ones aged 1 year or so to try.

I bought Padron Palmas last night to try, I wanted Delicias or Londres, but thats the only one small gage stick was left on the shelf at my B&M.. We are going a Baby Shower Party this Sat, I am soon to be a Dad! So we bought La Aurora "Its a girl" tubed 10 cigar set and I will get Oscuro My Father toro from B&M to smoke, I think it is a great name for the occasion and an amazing cigar i hear. Can't wait.

In no particular order...

Party Short
WOAM
El Triunfador
Padron 1964 Exclusivo Maduro
Montecristo Petit Edmundo

Special occasion smoke...probably the Cohiba Pyrimid EL 2006

1492, Estupendos, Opus Maduro PL, Don carlos Sr. Blend and for my special occasion probably a Gurkha Nepalese Warrior

Monte 2
Epi 2
PSD4
PSP1-yes 1
Lucy

My 'one' changes a lot. it has been everything from Partagas 155 conde 109, Behike's, Davidoff, whatever... The Only cigar that has eluded me thus far is the Dunhill Cabinetta (not that I don't know where to get them, I just haven't pulled the trigger on them yet).