• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What makes it Habano?

HumiDork

I've noticed lately that I REALLY like anything that comes in a Habano. Esteban Carreras, Cain, Perdomo, RP, anything in a Habano just has that perfect spice and flavor that I'm looking for.

What makes a cigar a habano? I notice the Cain habano and Cain maduro have the same blend, but taste DRAMATICALLY different.

I know I could wikipedia this, but it's more fun to as y'all and see if you too have trends on aging, curing, fermentation, blending etc. that often make a cigar you're looking for.

I want to say it is just an advertising spiel. :whistling: If anyone know more, I'd like to be enlightened. :whistling:

Most of the cigars Ive smoked or have seen advertised that they were Habanos seem to all have a Corojo wrapper which seems to add some pepper flavors to the smoke.Hope this helps,check the ones you like and see what kind of wrapper they have.

Tony

I've noticed lately that I REALLY like anything that comes in a Habano. Esteban Carreras, Cain, Perdomo, RP, anything in a Habano just has that perfect spice and flavor that I'm looking for.

What makes a cigar a habano? I notice the Cain habano and Cain maduro have the same blend, but taste DRAMATICALLY different.

I know I could wikipedia this, but it's more fun to as y'all and see if you too have trends on aging, curing, fermentation, blending etc. that often make a cigar you're looking for.

Search is your friend!

Back