• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Makes You Want to Smoke?

1. Opening my humidor.

2. Looking at my humidor.

3. Quiet time at the end of the day.

Breathing...... :cool:

Amen. :thumbs:

The biggest factor is probably when I'm watching a movie and I see someone smoking on screen. I know my girlfriend will be leaning over to jab me with an elbow. :blush:

But I like stogies after a meal, on nice warmer (it's 30 here) car rides, anytime I'm sitting around outside, and of course when drinking.

On a summer evening when there's no wind. That's a great time to smoke. Also when playing poker I like a cigar, or when watching a movie. Generally, though, I think it's nicer to smoke indoors because the smoke hangs in the air longer.

All of the conditions must be just right....

1. Must just be in the mood....no upset stomach, etc.
2. Must have enough time to enjoy.
3. Wife must not be in a needy mood.
4. Must not be really windy or cold. (AZ is nice all year ;) ) I never smoke inside.
5. Unless I am purposefully sampling a cigar, I enjoy the company of friends.

Opening my humidor makes me want to smoke every time. D'oh!

Should be when not to smoke. Thread. I have to look for places to smoke due to the states laws... Really suck but any time i find to smoke is a good one.. Friday after work with the boys.. Or mowing the lawn... relaxing on the front patio.

Usually when I have enough time to enjoy it. Nothing worse then being around non smokers who are in a hurry and you have to put out a great cigar cause everyone is leaving. What causes me to want to smoke would be the time factor. Nothing really sets me off. I could smoke all day everyday.

How ever a drink does get the engine fired up.

Getting a fresh box in the mail.

Boy-Howdy does that make me want to light-up!

Reading about cigars, or even a quick glance at anything that vaguely resembles a cigar.
Playing a round of golf.
Taking a long drive (really makes the time go by quicker).
Sitting in front of a roaring fire.

But then again, sometimes the urge will come out of nowhere.