• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What multi-vitamin do you take?

I could go on and on about this subject as I've been in the business for 30 years but I won't bore you all with details. Suffice it to say there are many good multis out there depending on what you're looking for. Many of the ones mentioned in this thread are top notch products. The formula I recommend is Life Force made by a company called Source Naturals. It's a premium multi with extra nutrients that have been proven to be beneficial if taken on a daily basis. It's also loaded with antioxidants and as cigar smokers I think we could all use a bit of those :)

I could go on and on about this subject as I've been in the business for 30 years but I won't bore you all with details. Suffice it to say there are many good multis out there depending on what you're looking for. Many of the ones mentioned in this thread are top notch products. The formula I recommend is Life Force made by a company called Source Naturals. It's a premium multi with extra nutrients that have been proven to be beneficial if taken on a daily basis. It's also loaded with antioxidants and as cigar smokers I think we could all use a bit of those :)

Don't forget the ear candles as well!

:sign:

It seems best to take a multi-vitamin + B complex + C + two multi minerals.

Thanks I will take a look into it.

I've been taking GNC MegaMan for years. They aren't too expensive and have some amino acids and antioxidents in them.

I'm sure Mega Men is a good vitamin, but it's actually one of the more expensive ones out there when you look a bit closer. According to the link you provided, it costs $25.59 for 180 tablets. The recommended serving size for Mega Men is 2 per day though, so that price is for a 90 day supply. Most vitamins you see out there are cheaper, including the one Lucasbuck recommended, which can be found for less than $40 for a 180-day supply.

I use Animal Paks most of the time...especially when I train hardcore. But if I have extra funds, I'll snag CNP Professional (or sometimes called Dorian Yates Approved) Multi's....those IMHO are absolutely the best on the market. But they also cost a few pennies more and you take a morning and evening formula. But in their defense, I felt the absolute best while using those (due to the daytime/nighttime complex) :D

x 2 on the animal paks. I've gotten lazy and haven't been taking them like I should. I honestly feel the best when I have consistently been taking them for a little while. They aren't the cheapest bu they can be found for pretty good prices online. I've gotten them for less than $20 for a 44 day supply.

I'll have to check out the CNP professional. I like the idea of something in the morning and something else at night, I know some supps. are best taken at night just before bed (like ZMA.)

Hi

In the wintertime I normally take the Norwegian tran...cod liver oil . It is not as bad as many say it is :cool: Right now I'm only taking blueberry pills for the anti oxidants :)

I recently started taking USANA Essentials (vitamins, minerals, antioxidants). They are taken twice a day. I have experienced substantial positive benefits to stamina (cardio and non-aerobic) in the gym, as well as recovery time during and post-workout. They aren't cheap, but the results make them worth it to me.

I've been taking GNC MegaMan for years. They aren't too expensive and have some amino acids and antioxidents in them.

I'm sure Mega Men is a good vitamin, but it's actually one of the more expensive ones out there when you look a bit closer. According to the link you provided, it costs $25.59 for 180 tablets. The recommended serving size for Mega Men is 2 per day though, so that price is for a 90 day supply. Most vitamins you see out there are cheaper, including the one Lucasbuck recommended, which can be found for less than $40 for a 180-day supply.

If you join their club you get deep savings the first of each month. I used to take triple X via Amway years ago. Lately I have been trying to take my vitamins via food intake ;)

Not arguing your statement but from the life source website: "Suggested Use: 3 to 6 tablets daily with meals." take 6/day and that is $40/month :0

Not arguing your statement but from the life source website: "Suggested Use: 3 to 6 tablets daily with meals." take 6/day and that is $40/month :0

Good catch! I didn't see that before.