• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What music are you listening to currently?

You know you have an older copy of Let It Bleed when they spell Merry Clayton's name as Mary Clayton unless you have the new Blu-ray version which kept the mis-print.
115402939.jpg
let-it-bleed-345987.1.jpg
LetItBleedLiner-537x532.jpg

You know you have an older copy of Let It Bleed when they spell Merry Clayton's name as Mary Clayton unless you have the new Blu-ray version which kept the mis-print.
115402939.jpg
let-it-bleed-345987.1.jpg

LetItBleedLiner-537x532.jpg
The original "Gimme Shelter" girl. Lisa Fischer was in awe of her.
She has never admitted it, but her performance of "Gimme Shelter", on this album, probably caused her miscarriage, which she had latter that day. If you haven't seen it yet you should screen "Twenty Feet From Stardom".

Doc

The original "Gimme Shelter" girl. Lisa Fischer was in awe of her.
She has never admitted it, but her performance of "Gimme Shelter", on this album, probably caused her miscarriage, which she had latter that day. If you haven't seen it yet you should screen "Twenty Feet From Stardom".

Doc
I do have a copy of 20 Feet From Stardom. I was surprised that Clare Torry wasn't included but maybe she didn't fit the image they were trying to show.

Been watching various artists covering Beatles tunes, today.
This may have been my favorite:

Yea! We can reproduce what was done 46 years ago with modern technology!

I take it you weren't impressed that an 18yo was interested in that particular 46 year old song enough to play it?....and was a self taught guitarist and keyboardist?

Gee whiz, tough musical room...

Some Pearl Jam rarities last night. Just had a mood going on.

Merkinball EP (with Neil Young)
World Wide Suicide (Promo)
10 From Ten Radio Sampler (Promo)
The Fixer (Promo)
Alive (Live), Wash, Dirty Frank (From German Release)
Love Boat Captain (Live) Single
Spin The Black Circle (Single)

The Marcus King Band - A serious buy recommendation
91nmwcQnYsL._SY355_.jpg

Sixto+Rodriguez+-+Cold+Fact.jpg

Listening to Sixto Rodriguez LP at the moment. If you haven't seen the documentary "searching for Sugar Man" and have the opportunity its worth it.

Also. The Oasis documentary Oasis: Supersonic is on Amazon Prime and I thought it was a good look into their rise and some say fall.