• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What music are you listening to currently?

61AbvA7D8AL._SY355_.jpg

Doc

John Prine and Bonnie Raitt doing Angel from Montgomery. Bonnie might be my favorite singer and slide guitarist.

I got to hear them sing it together live, decades ago back in Spokane. Prine opened for her, and then came back out to do Angel from Montgomery with her at the end. Magic.

~Boar

Bleached. Local band that sounds a lot like the Go-Gos. Waiting at the Vienna airport for my flight to Munich and then back to LA.

I got to hear them sing it together live, decades ago back in Spokane. Prine opened for her, and then came back out to do Angel from Montgomery with her at the end. Magic.

~Boar
I seldom use the overused word but for that it's appropriate: awesome!

One of my favorites :)

Lyle Lovett - Pontiac
Tower of Power - Live And In Living Color
Ronnie Earl & The Broadcasters - Grateful Heart: Blues & Ballads
One of my favorites :)

Lyle Lovett - Pontiac
Tower of Power - Live And In Living Color
Ronnie Earl & The Broadcasters - Grateful Heart: Blues & Ballads
Ronnie Earl is a regular around here. He often shows up at the local B$M record store. He's a real nice fella. I remember when he played with Room Full of Blues. Our keyboard player used to sit in with them quite often. Fun times.

Doc

MI0000169731.jpg

When Morrison, Hendrix and Joplin died from drug overdoses, I didn't blink an eye, but when Sandy Denny died 3 weeks after falling down a flight of stairs, and hitting her head on concrete,(probably drunk), I was truly torn down. I still don't think I'm over it yet. To think of what she could have become. She was the only person to make a guest appearance on a Led Zeppelin album, among other things.

Doc

Last edited:
Sherman, set the Wayback machine for 1969