• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What music are you listening to currently?

Bootleg from Detroit. From slightly later in the same tour I have this boot on vinyl

Thought 12/14/1969 and 4WS were the same tour. Excellent recording off of the soundboard.

Never heard the Grateful Dead Blue Ray version, thanks for the recommendation.

Thought 12/14/1969 and 4WS were the same tour. Excellent recording off of the soundboard.

Never heard the Grateful Dead Blue Ray version, thanks for the recommendation.

The CSN&Y tour started the day after they played Woodstock (Aug 16. 69) and continued for 16 months until Dec 16, 70. 4 Way Street was recorded during the tour and the boot I linked above and half of the official album were taken from the LA Forum show.

It was the Allman Brothers at the Fillmore for the Blu-ray. I don't know of a music Dead blu-ray....yet.

The CSN&Y tour started the day after they played Woodstock (Aug 16. 69) and continued for 16 months until Dec 16, 70. 4 Way Street was recorded during the tour and the boot I linked above and half of the official album were taken from the LA Forum show.

It was the Allman Brothers at the Fillmore for the Blu-ray. I don't know of a music Dead blu-ray....yet.

Yes - Blu-ray of Allman's - not of Dead!

(and yea...Live Dead baby!!!!)

:D

Blu-ray Dead stuff has mainly been the movies.
They just released a box set (Cornell '77) that's Blu-ray - have yet to hear it.

I can see you guys at 1:19....

;)

The_Stooges_-_The_Weirdness.png

Tidal streaming.

Doc

Reactions: AVB
New Flogging Molly album comes out today (great birthday present!). "Life is Good" seems to be... good, so far.

Guns of Jericho