• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What music are you listening to currently?

s-l225.jpg

180Gm multi-colored vinyl. Uncensored.;)

Doc

While this made a bit of a splash n the underground music scene back when it was released in 1968 it really was a piece of crap. One of the few albums I traded away - for another of his releases - The Pope Smokes Dope which was equally bad even if it was produced by John Lennon (and released on Apple!) and didn't last long in the collection either. Doc's MC5 brought both of these to mind for reasons I can't explain.
images
David_Peel_-_The_Pope_Smokes_Dope.jpeg

R-7837549-1449857762-8445.jpeg.jpg

Actually, I kind of like the Weavers without Pete Segar.

Doc

My daughter bought me tickets to Roger Waters for my 50th. I have never seen him or Floyd despite them being one of my favorites. I find it silly to go to a 60 thousand seat arena and look at a spot of pepper that kinda looks like the person you are there to see.
Knowing this she went all out and got me 2 very good tickets. Kid must have sold a kidney to get these.
Long story short, show was amazing. Can't believe I've cheated myself all these years.
I've been running through the entire Pink Floyd catalog, even the Syd stuff.
So good