• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What music are you listening to currently?

51Sy4YbR2YL._SS500.jpg

Thanks, Ray.

Well, there is one problem. She has no physical media for sale. Everything seems to be on mp3 or streamed. I will, however, put her on my favorites list on Tidal.

Doc

Funny guys. You should all be comedians. I don't find it problematic that I expect hard goods for hard cash. When you buy an mp3 or stream, for that matter, you don't really own any thing, except an agreement to allow you to play the music. You can't trade it, sell it or otherwise attempt to get a return on your investment. To hell with that. In this case, the old fashioned way is superior.

Doc

Last edited:
0711d5afaab42650c21489cc2e00043d.jpg

Dave Swarbrick and Simon Nicol, "In the Club".
Tidal lossless streaming

Doc

61E3cELjSvL._SY355_.jpg

Compilation of covers on an EP. Released in 2012. It's recorded well. I can tell what brand and model of H.H. cymbals Calabrese is using. It's nothing special, really. I've been listening to those cymbals since 1979.

Doc

What else could you listen too? Hope all is as good as possible for the brothers in Texas.

61N62rfRfzL.jpg

Group: Off With Their Heads
Album: Home
Song: Seek Advice Elsewhere

Punk band out of Minnesota originally, now from California. First saw them warming up for the Street Dogs back in 2010 or 2011. They caught my attention because the lead singer wrote a song called "Eyes of Death" about his mother dying from cancer which hit home with me because my step-daughter was dying from cancer at the time. She passed away on October 7, 2012.

I'm going to see these guys in Boston in November.