• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What music are you listening to currently?

A different bootleg with Stevie playing for CBS execs in Hawaii along with his brother Jimmy Vaughn and Angela Strehil and Jeff Beck

Hottest Live Honolulu back.jpg.

2 songs take this from being a rather mediocre Latin-pop album along the likes of Malo, Tierra or Osibisa (although Osibisa was more Afro-Caribbean the mediocrity was about the same) to almost classic status.

Low Rider & Why Can't We Be Friends

War-WhyCan%27tWeBeFriends.jpg

While I got the digital version if I had gotten the box it would have looked like this.

Grateful Dead The Complete Pacific Northwest 73-74 (19 CD) featuring the Wall of Sound.

dead_pnw_box_sm.jpg

Before Chef, before Shaft there was:

preorder_isaachayeshot_image.jpg

Shown the cover for a new limited pressing in gold vinyl just for Doc. Mine is digital.

(Hot Buttered Soul) <-Highlight me

Today is Willie Nelson's 86th birthday. No matter what you think of his music he is an American Icon.

Spend that cash Doc. This came out last week in vinyl.

81Ar%2B4paaDL._SY355_.jpg

I was thinking about buying it. I just needed a little push.

Doc

I've been on a Leo bender lately. I don't know if anyone here listens to Leo Moracchioli, he's a very talented musician that 'metal-izes' all kinds of songs...from ballads, pop, show tunes, classic rock, rap, kid's music, Christmas music, and music you'd never think of listening to. He usually plays every instrument on the song except when he occasionally brings in a friend or two to lend a hand. Love his creativity and twists to songs you've been listening to for years. And did I mention it's metal...great driving music!

Here's a few examples...

van-morrison-the-prophet-speaks-cd-s.jpg

Summer of Sorcery came yesterday! It's a three sided album. One less side to clean.
Doc

Jeez, he's done hundreds if these and English isn't even his first language!

I've been on a Leo bender lately. I don't know if anyone here listens to Leo Moracchioli, he's a very talented musician that 'metal-izes' all kinds of songs...from ballads, pop, show tunes, classic rock, rap, kid's music, Christmas music, and music you'd never think of listening to. He usually plays every instrument on the song except when he occasionally brings in a friend or two to lend a hand. Love his creativity and twists to songs you've been listening to for years. And did I mention it's metal...great driving music!

Jeez, he's done hundreds if these and English isn't even his first language!

What’s even funnier Ray is the guy is sort of shy and soft spoken. Watch one of his Vlogs and you’ll see. He always talks about how much he likes to work alone in his studio making these music videos...but what he doesn’t say that in doing so, he also doesn’t have to deal with the drama found in almost every band.

One thing that keeps resonating in me as I’ve been watching him over the last 3-4 years, there’s so much young musical talent out there that gives hope to the continued success of rock & metal.