• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What music are you listening to currently?

This arrived recently and it's been my commuting music ever since:

GUEST_a4ef57c7-88fc-426e-87b3-4ba5d5ec3442.jpeg

It's really nice to have that big Cranberries sound with songs I haven't heard for the last twenty years. There are a couple tracks that fall short and probably would've been redone or replaced were Dolores still with us, but it's a worthy tribute, all in all.

~Boar

This arrived recently and it's been my commuting music ever since:

View attachment 26326

It's really nice to have that big Cranberries sound with songs I haven't heard for the last twenty years. There are a couple tracks that fall short and probably would've been redone or replaced were Dolores still with us, but it's a worthy tribute, all in all.

~Boar

I'm going to have to find it and listen today!

R-8230855-1483999785-2060.jpeg.jpg

You can get this 4CD set for under $20.....And you should.
81uDxYgPl7L._SX522_.jpg

The most successful American band that you have never heard on the radio. Formed in 2005 all of their 7 albums released so far have been certified Gold or Platinum placing them in a select few of American bands to have ever done that and I bet you can't name one song they have done. (A Vinyl Limited Edition Picture Disc released for Record Store Day 2014 by its very nature has not reached Gold status)

The most successful American band that you have never heard on the radio. Formed in 2005 all of their 7 albums released so far have been certified Gold or Platinum placing them in a select few of American bands to have ever done that and I bet you can't name one song they have done. (A Vinyl Limited Edition Picture Disc released for Record Store Day 2014 by its very nature has not reached Gold status)

Love Five Finger Death Punch. Been a long time fan.

Been hitting The Donna's pretty hard this week. Damn they were good.

- Don't wait up for me
- Here for the party
- Take it off
- I don't care (So There)
- Who Invited You
- Rock and Roll Machine
- Dancing with myself (Cover)
- Kids in America (Cover)
- Drive my car (Cover)

.......the list goes on and on.

The_Donnas_-_Get_Skintight.jpg

Reactions: AVB

Saw them a few times in the early/mid'00's when I lived in Little Rock. Seems they would come through at least once a month (it SEEMED that often, anyway...). It was a downstairs place on the corner of 7th Street. "Vino's", maybe? It was about the size of my bedroom. Then saw them open for A7X in Germany in 2014, with pyro and a massive stage show. Quite a different show from the early days! They *were* played on the modern rock station in Arkansas pretty much every other song.

I've been on a Rammstein kick lately. It's funny seeing some of the looks I get from people who are probably thinking I'm a skinhead when they hear it it coming from my car on the way to/from work!

Had to be at least the mid 2000's since they didn't form up until 2005.

It was sometime between 2000 and 2010... about all I can pinpoint from that time frame. :D

But, yeah, that sounds about right.

The Cutting Edge Bonus Download from the 50th Anniversary Collection Live 1965. 208 unreleased live songs broken up into 13 CDs. So far all solo acoustic and considering it is in a lossy format (mp3) isn't bad at all. There is no album art per se they just use the cover for the Cutting Edge Bootleg Series Volume 12 Collector's Edition.

88.jpg

Eric Clapton's first Price Cover 5/13/19

There are a myriad of versions, DVD movies, soundtracks, best of, individual artists but this is the 5 CD set.

81mqdIKOCuL._SY445_.jpg