• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What RH do you prefer

My wineadors run 70% or a little above at all times...long term there. My stand up wood humi runs 68% dead on at all times, kind of short term as that's where all my gifted/traded/review smokes reside. My 300ct desktop is around 60 to 65% which is my smoking the next day stash, and then my 75-100 desktops...well I don't even look in those 'cept for every now and then (mostly rockets). :D

I really don't even worry about it that much anymore. I glance at the hygros now and again, however now days I've learned my humis to a 'T'. :)

My wineadors run 70% or a little above at all times...long term there. My stand up wood humi runs 68% dead on at all times, kind of short term as that's where all my gifted/traded/review smokes reside. My 300ct desktop is around 60 to 65% which is my smoking the next day stash, and then my 75-100 desktops...well I don't even look in those 'cept for every now and then (mostly rockets). :D

I really don't even worry about it that much anymore. I glance at the hygros now and again, however now days I've learned my humis to a 'T'. :)

Ya right....

Kingantz' rockets = a mortal man's premium smoke :rolleyes: