• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What should I try?

Swe-Mike

This is the site that I get all my cigars from:

http://www.brobergs.com

I realize that the site being swedish poses a bit of a problem but if you just click on <CIGARR> at the upper right corner and then on <Cigarrlistan> and finally on <"Premium Cigars"> you should get a list of different brands in the upper part of the screen. This is what I can buy. Any suggestions? My favourite so far is the Ashton VSG Robusto. I prefer the robusto-format. It's a perfect size. Of course I could consider another size but thats my preference. Looking forward to your recommendations.

Mouton Cadet No 1 , 5 and 6 are super :love:
Trinidad Fundadores :p of course
Montecristo #2 (kuba) :thumbs:
Griffins Fuerte Short Corona :thumbs:
and let us not overlook....
Bolivar Belicosos Finos (kuba, of course) :love: :thumbs: :p

Happy smokin Mike

I have allready tried the Mouton Cadet 6 and up to last night when I had my Ashton it was my favourite, but the Ashton ( :love: )clubbed it down hard to a second place. :D

If these prices are in Sweedish Kronor, I hope you've seen the light and found that almost all those prices are DOUBLE!! other sites rates.

For instance, the AVO-XO Intermezzo is $222 US, vs $111 on several sites.

Just watchin out for ya bruddah :)

i would add padron anniversary maduro!
yum.gif

slow burning, smooth, rich, tons of smoke, and a perfect draw.

todd

I can never understand why you Europeans would want to smoke anything other than Cuban. :D Just go to Geneva, stop in the La Casa and spend, spend, spend!! :)

LOL!! matt
i can only speak of that which i know myself.
the anni's are good though.