• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What size humidor you got?

50 or so desktop and I can store whatever I need to at the local cigar shop.

Trussville, Alabama is a little po-dunk suburb town. If you call Birmingham a city. Small town, middle class to up...
Had one red light till 8 years ago, now there is a Parisian and a freaking mall where I used to play a par 3 and ride horses...
Anyway,

two Sterlite Containers with the snap tops. The kind that clamp down on each end. Ran duct tape aroung the edges to seal.
Then took old baby food jars and poked holes in lids ,filled with crystals.
Made shelves/drawers out of old span. cedar Vegas de Santiago sampler boxes. Absolute MacGyver set up but stays 70/70 better than all the other humis com bined.

Redneck Alabama Humi- all it is missing is a coat hanger on it somewhere!

2 Antietam end-table humidors, approximately 500 cigars capacity each
1 Verona cabinet humidor, approximately 1000-1500 cigars capacity
5 100 count desktops humidors (1 is my mate's)
1 50 count desktop humidor
2 25 count humidor (1 is my mate's)

As of last night, as I tried to fit everything in........I am officially out of space. :D

cigardawg said:

As of last night, as I tried to fit everything in........I am officially out of space. :D
[snapback]182474[/snapback]​

Holy crap!!!! :0 If you smoked one cigar everyday and didn't buy anymore, you would have enough smokes to last over 8 years.

First! Cigar Dawg you are a sick man..... :p :rolleyes: :laugh: .

two 300 count humidors and one 600 count end table.

Mines homemade...

206118ohmy.JPG

NA

My Sterli-humis could more than likely hold about 200-220 each. Without the racks of couse, have any of you tried a Vegas de Santiago or El Ogio yet, these are pretty damn good smokes.
Vegas de Santiagos are made in Costa Rica and a sweet medium smoke. They (Rudy) will pay fo the shipping on the samplers $9.95.
Ands El Ogio, hell send him 1.70 and he'll send you a smoke, they are good too. He has a maduro and a H2000and both are smooth.
I love it when a small group gets it right, make the biog guys realize they are not bullet proof and they have to make a good cigar not a good ad or boix.

Peekay said:
cigardawg said:

[snapback]182474[/snapback]​

Holy crap!!!! :0 If you smoked one cigar everyday and didn't buy anymore, you would have enough smokes to last over 8 years.
[snapback]182479[/snapback]​

Ah, that's not even two years worth of smoked for me :laugh:

butchcole said:
Trussville, Alabama is a little po-dunk suburb town. If you call Birmingham a city. Small town, middle class to up...
Had one red light till 8 years ago, now there is a Parisian and a freaking mall where I used to play a par 3 and ride horses...
Anyway,

two Sterlite Containers with the snap tops. The kind that clamp down on each end. Ran duct tape aroung the edges to seal.
Then took old baby food jars and poked holes in lids ,filled with crystals.
Made shelves/drawers out of old span. cedar Vegas de Santiago sampler boxes. Absolute MacGyver set up but stays 70/70 better than all the other humis com bined.

Redneck Alabama Humi- all it is missing is a coat hanger on it somewhere!
[snapback]182453[/snapback]​

The reason i asked is because I used to live in Pinson! Ha ha, trashville was a really small town til a couple of years back. My grandfather lives over in Grayson Valley. I kinda miss living in little old Pinson though!

Holy **** you are kidding, man it is a small world. Grayson Valley is real close. My mom and sister live in Pinson, moved there not too long ago. Trussville has surely changed since you wree here I bet,
have a mall going up like Brookwood mall right on HWY 11.
That is funny man, what took you to Cleve. Tenn.?

It's going to get really weird when we realize we know some of the same people. I was born and raised here although I spent a few years in NY and on the other side of town (Cahaba Heights) Did you go to school at Pinson? I'm class of 1990 HT

I only have a 100-count, but that's big enough for me. I only smoke about 2-3 sticks a week, and when I have more than I can fit in the humi (playing poker for cigars is a good thing) I just send out a few bombs.

Of course, we haven't had too many poker games lately. :(

It’s becoming quite apparent that a number of you took the short bus together but just don’t remember it. ;)