• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What smoking music are you listening to? (2024)

Throwback Thursday, as it were. This came on in the car this morning (some Apple Music 90s mix), and I explained to my daughter that the Spring after this single was released in '98 or '99 or whatever it was, every school in the world used it as their graduation song. There was no escaping it.

She then asked me how long after the dinosaur extinction did it take for music to start being made again. Smart ass...

I didn't appreciate Jamiroquai enough in their prime.

Fun Fact: Jay Kay is a car guy and is one of the very few on Ferrari's "any new vehicle you want to buy" list. You see, not just anyone can plop down their millions and drive away in a (then) new LaFerrari or whatever the new model is. You need to work your way up the snobby douchebag list of prior ownership and then mayyyyyybe Ferrari will invite you to order a new car from them.

Fun Fact: Jay Kay is a car guy and is one of the very few on Ferrari's "any new vehicle you want to buy" list. You see, not just anyone can plop down their millions and drive away in a (then) new LaFerrari or whatever the new model is. You need to work your way up the snobby douchebag list of prior ownership and then mayyyyyybe Ferrari will invite you to order a new car from them.
If Chet @drunkfish3 would pick the right damn numbers You and I could get on that list someday... 😩

That would be Virtually Insane :cool:

ETA: Such a great music video!!!

Last edited:

I always thought they'd be more popular than they were. Jamiroquai that is, not Ferrari's :)

There are a couple Ferraris and a lambo in this video: