• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What started my destruction. . .

Bahianut

Animadvertistine, ubicumque stes, fumum recta in f
Ok, so the original five I wanted to send out finally hit the mail today while running errands. Heads up to a "tweener", :whistling: :whistling:

I actually had to go out and buy a second (very small) cooler due to the utter destruction rained down upon my home. You figure people would leave a new daddy alone so he and his family can settle into our new life, but of course nothing happening.

Official thank you to all who sent an amazing array of sticks. :love: All but a couple I have never ever smoked before. :thumbs: I'm looking for a time soon to set fire to some.

Thanks again! :thumbs:

Andy

:whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

yeah, I got your package. Hit a guy bringing his daughter and wife home from the hospital. I thought this was a nice place, but all these people targeting a family with a new born, taking advnage of the our defenses due to lack of sleep, well that is just AWSOME!!!!!

Many thanks,

Andy

This thread has been brought to you by. . .
AVB
Tasman
Grategul1
Mark Twain
Rob K
Preembargo
Blue Dragon
Anvilt595
Seth
Jonesy
Smokyballs
Jaewing
jfields

edit to add jaewing/jfields

:sign: :sign: :sign:

Who's next!
I agree
Downunder Sniper Loaded and ready to blast some poor unsuspecting soul.

And they reckon "what ya can't see can't hurt ya"............ Ha. :whistling:

Only the flak has hit him the main ordinance should make it's target today!

Only the flak has hit him the main ordinance should make it's target today!

total devastation.

I am at a loss, both of words and of house. Brad, you are amazing. You scared me with your post, but nothing came so I thought I survived. Nope, i heard the main man toss it from a couple blocks away. I was on CP trying to catch up as everyone in the house was taking naps but be, now everyone is up and wondering what is going on.

Again, can't say thank you enough,

Andy

good job everybody! Andy is a most deserving target! :thumbs:

What you thought was your destruction was the rest of us ‘poppin’ smoke’ so Brad would have something to target.

Very well done!!

I don't know how I missed this post the first time around. I guess i would have had a heads up and seen something coming so fair is fair. Consider this fair warning. You can't escape the wrath of the TWEENER!!!! :laugh:

Sneaky, very sneaky

Wait till a guy starts to rebuild his house before sending the second wave of destruction. That is just not right. Thank you to JAEwing and Jfields for taking out my tent.

I surender already!

Andy

Sneaky, very sneaky

Wait till a guy starts to rebuild his house before sending the second wave of destruction. That is just not right. Thank you to JAEwing and Jfields for taking out my tent.

I surender already!

Andy
It's fun when you've been targeted, wondering what the next days mail will bring. :thumbs: Enjoy Andy!