• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What suits you the most?

Water and a Diplo 2.

I have seen more than a few posts on CP stating that people enjoy just plain old water with their cigars. I have never tried that in all the years I have smoked regularly. Odd.

Water and a Diplo 2.

I have seen more than a few posts on CP stating that people enjoy just plain old water with their cigars. I have never tried that in all the years I have smoked regularly. Odd.
It's like an experimental control. Try a cigar first with water, then experiment with other libations. Therein lies the fun in this hobby: getting to try everything over and over again in different situations. Then formulate your own likes/dislikes...

Derek

If see a lot of posts here list coffee, and while I like the combo, the coffee gets cold way before the cigar is finished for me. I like to have a drink with the cigar the whole way though.

For my drip pot, I have a thermal carafe, which works great. When I'm making the press, I'll fill the carafe with hot water to "preheat" it. Once the press is done, I dump out the water, and put the coffee in. Small cups and I have no problems with having hot coffee the whole time.

If see a lot of posts here list coffee, and while I like the combo, the coffee gets cold way before the cigar is finished for me. I like to have a drink with the cigar the whole way though.

For my drip pot, I have a thermal carafe, which works great. When I'm making the press, I'll fill the carafe with hot water to "preheat" it. Once the press is done, I dump out the water, and put the coffee in. Small cups and I have no problems with having hot coffee the whole time.

That is a clever method! I am adopting this immediately.

Although hot coffees are my go to choice with cigars, when it gets colder here (yes, we can get to 60 degrees
laugh.gif
) and it's a late night smoke, I'll make hot tea (black, green, or flavored or a combination) to sip on. Similar to pairing it with water.