• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Tat / DPG do i have?

Gator

Looks like it has, in small print, "illusione" best i can tell, funky writing. Also has 88 on the band, that's it. It looks mmmm mmm good :D

Anyone know what i have here, asked a supplier we all know and love here to hook me up w/ some tats and dpgs, and this was in the shipment...

Actually the Illusione is part Tatuaje (and if you smoke one you will be able to tell) Pete Johnson had a "hand" when Dion was greating the blend..

What the mystery is, how much help did Pete provide. The Issusione taste like young brown labels; hence an experiment, if you left a box rest for some time; will it taste like a brown label... ?? I will find out in a couple years lol

Actually the Illusione is part Tatuaje (and if you smoke one you will be able to tell) Pete Johnson had a "hand" when Dion was greating the blend..

What the mystery is, how much help did Pete provide. The Issusione taste like young brown labels; hence an experiment, if you left a box rest for some time; will it taste like a brown label... ?? I will find out in a couple years lol

Really? Good to know Tim. That could explain why I like this line so much. :) I like the different flavor it puts out. And the price is where it needs to be.

Just noticed these guys have a Culebra vitola... anyone tried it? I got two friends I normally smoke with, so I've been looking for a culebra to share.

I love the illusione 68, I have been buying these since they first showed up at Tower pipes and cigars. I have not had the culebras, but, I have heard that they are pretty good.
Picture195.jpg

Just noticed these guys have a Culebra vitola... anyone tried it? I got two friends I normally smoke with, so I've been looking for a culebra to share.

The culebras I've sampled are pretty decent. They are only 33 ring gauge, just so you know. I prefer the regular shapes in this line. You can get your hands on one to sample for ~$15 at Tower Cigars.

Back