• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What the hell is there to do in LA?

DePasta

Stop it! That tickles!
That's right I am headed West. I will get there on 14th and leave the morning of the 19th. Any of you yahoos wanna get together for a smoke let me know. Should be pretty flexible on when (evenings). I am staying in Torrance

February 14th thru 19th....Sorry guys!

Sounds like a Doubletree event to me...

Torrance!!!
My home town!!
You know Chuck Norris is from my town. Same high school to be exact.
Of course he was class of 58 with my Dad. I was 85.
Anyhooo. There is a Bo's in Torrance. And the Doubletree is always a fine choice.

Sorry about the pic size.

flickr_hellochris_202508906-in-n-out_triple_cheeseburger_fries.jpg

no I'm not. :sign:

I second In N Out. If you want to try the best burger in the country, hit up In N Out. If we herf at the Double Tree, there's an In N Out just down the street. ;)

Looks like I am going to be wide open Thursday Afternoon and evening. Also, the other nights would be OK..too.

Looks like I am going to be wide open Thursday Afternoon and evening. Also, the other nights would be OK..too.

I look forward to seeing you again, and I'll put in for the time off. :thumbs:

We might need to snag a couple of cabanas, as it's supposed to rain all next week.

Oh crap, this wasn't as clear in my title....it is in February!

I say we do a herf at Bo's I'm Torrance on the Saturday! I'm game, anyone else up for it?

I say we do a herf at Bo's I'm Torrance on the Saturday! I'm game, anyone else up for it?

Sorry to burst the bubble dude, but he's here on a Monday through Friday... No Saturday.

Now look sad and say "Doh." :sign:

I can take you to a strip bar that sits next to a pot shop which is above a massage parlor. Bring your ID and about $120. LOL

Heck yes! Hit up In N Out! Ask for you fries "animal style"!!!!! You'll never eat fries the same again!

Edit "animal style". Thanks for the catch Black Cloud.

Ree Ree, it's "animal style", and it's the most awesome way of getting anything at In N Out. #1, animal style, that's my M.O.