• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What the..? Who the..? Why the...?

Cards&Gars

"Kellito"
[Updated post.]

OK…I figured it all out…this is what happened:

1. I was bombed …I was bombed by an individual who wants to remain nameless (x2)
2. I was bombed …I was bombed by the guy in my B&M.
3. I finally received a big order that I placed last month.
4. My Secret Santa sent his wonderful gift… which confused me because earlier this week someone who I thought was my Secret Santa …actually bombed me...
5. The sweet thang that works in my B&M called and left a message (that my wife got) that informed me that my cigars were waiting to be picked up.
6. My lovely wife found out how big an order I placed with another vendor…oops…because that package arrived today addressed to just “Chase.”
7. I got a message today that said the new “Calling All Pets Pass” was starting today and I was the first recipient…I got home and saw a pretty good sized box and thought that was the box for the pass. I then thought…”That’s weird, he just mailed it today.”….Nope, I was bombed …I was “newbie” bombed big by eight or nine members of this board. (Sorry, I am still working out the details.)

All the above happened today.
Good gawd, you guys. I am completely blown away by your generosity.
Thank you all very much. Not just for the sticks, but for thinking of me.

C&G… All warm and fuzzy inside. :blush:

PS…The wife is calmed down now… I may just get to sleep in the house tonight.

[Original post below.]

WOW.
I am confused. ???

So if that wasn’t Santa…who is? …and Robbie did the thing.. And…just all of a sudden…BOOM! Ooooooh…wife pissed… Oh…my other package came…and WOW! Dennis did the other thing…er ..not Santa… I was waiting for the shipment from the store… and was late…came today. ..WITH EVERYTHING ELSE! …Wait? Santa is AFSOC? Kinda makes sense… sneaky bastige…Damn, I’m caught……gawd, I am soooo hung over… saw the wal-mart thing though…I do remember that! :blush: ...must take back peddle lessons… for the…carnage. WIFE PISSED! …and the phone call from the store …”mr chase, you order is in…” I just went out to get a haircut… cell phone rings…wife pissed…confused. Oh…and the car accident… had to go around…took to long. Another…box…UPS…FEDEX…and then the USPS… oh gawd! She found the bill!!! ….bad haircut… all the guys here at CP wow..… I thought it was just the pass…but he said it was just going out today… how could it get here so soon? …then BOOM… Where the hell do I put this stuff?! ... OK…

I am now going to make dinner, calm the wife,…then afterwards sort this whole thing out. I am very touched. - not crazy “touched,” but deeply, gratefully touched by everyone’s generosity - …oh, and very screwed. – oh, yeah, and NOT in a good way.

C&G…anyone got a couch?