• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What to do with my new humidor

acrispy1

I just ordered a 150ct humidor, I'm kind of new to cigars Ive been enjoying cigars for about 5 years but for the last few months i found myself smoking more and spending a lot of time online learning what i can and buying cigars to add to my collection.

This will be my 3rd humidor, i want to get this one off in the right way, I've had problems with 1 of my other humidors as far as keeping my humidity reading at 70.

So my question is, what should i do before i add cigars to it?

Here a pic. of my humidor i have in my Crossfire it was costume made to fit in the arm rest.
gallery_7051_473_10223.jpg
[/URL]

You must be a registered user to view images!

To register click on the REGISTER button in the menu above.

Season it up and get it ready for your cigars. Get some humidity beads, 65% seems to be the sweet spot. The little tubes are nice, as they're the same size as a cigar and don't take up much room.

Search this forum for "seasoning" or new humidor, etc. You'll see lots of advice and techniques.

Wish I could see the pic of your humidor in the car. Sounds sweet. Those crossfires are nice looking little cars... to bad I'll never fit into one (6'4, 260). :D

Wish I could see the pic of your humidor in the car. Sounds sweet. Those crossfires are nice looking little cars... to bad I'll never fit into one (6'4, 260). :D

I guess the link isn't working, i cant seem to post a pic on here. Yes that might be a tight fit for you my son is 6'3 210 he fits ok, but that might be the limit.

Click on "My Albums" at the top of the page. You can re-upload the picture to our Gallery here and then link to it in your post.

Use

I hope your car never sits outside in the sun :whistling:

I hope your car never sits outside in the sun :whistling:

I don't keep it in the car if its going to sit out in the sun, it comes right out, I like taking it with me on long trips, Its sitting in my den right now being that i really don't use the car in the winter.

That's pretty sweet. As JHOLMES said...
Do a search as there is tons of info about this topic.
And Welcome to CP.

Gary it is a factory option for the Crossfire. I'm sure you can get one from a dealer or on fleabay!

They were made for the Crossfire when the car first came out in 04, cant find them anymore, i got this one off of e-bay.
I'm not sure who was making them.