• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What was your Christmas Smoke?

GuyanaBoy

HAPPY SMOKES!!
Okay Gang,

What did / will you be smoking this Christmas?

I started this morning with a Cohiba Esplendido, then worked up to a Hoya DC, and finally will wrap things up with a Partagas Series D #4. Been saving all of these for Christmas.

Then, with what my Secret Santa sent me. . . I am well set for the new year. (But that thread comes later.)

Hope all of you had a good smoke, and a Fantastic Christmas!

HAPPY SMOKES! ! !

STEVE

HA HA . . .

Had to correct a misspelling before CC got me. LOL

HAPPY SMOKES! ! !

I have about two hours this evening, a rarity; so I pulled out an SLR DC. Enjoy it while you can.

I had a WOA Maduro on the drive up. The wrapper very dark and toothy wrapper. Looks identical to the Anejo wrapper! :)

I didn't smoke tonight :( TOO DAMN COLD OUTSIDE!

My wife got me a box of Brazilias, though. I've been itching to smoke one.

So far, you guys are all making my mouth water. Sounds like everyone is having a VERY HAPPY HOLIDAY! ! ! GOOD! ! !

I was able to have a PAM Principe yesterday by the lake with my fiance. Fantastic smoke!

Just got in from walking the dog. Finishing my Lusitania with respect to brother Emo's misfortune.

I Smoked A Cuesta Rey #7 today And A K. Hansotia Ancient Warrior which I recieved a ten pack of. Both were fantastic.

Nice smokes, guys! As typical for me during the holiday season, I always seem to catch a cold for either Christmas or New Years. This year was Christmas, the one part of retail that I don't care for. All the customers dragging there sick a$$es into stores and spreading the illnesses.

Gregor

I'll be making up for it on New Year's though!

I didn't have any to smoke until about 3 or 4PM when my brother came in with the other part of my Christmas present from him. Luckydawg hooked me up with a RyJ Reserve Maduro Beli, a Monti Serie VI Beli and a Trini Beli. :D My brother is da bomb :love:
So LuckyD and I went to the deck and fired up the RyJ and the Monti, respectively and enjoyed the view of the cliff overlooking my Sisters Massive Home. It was great, good cigars, and spending that time with my bro :D

I give the VI :thumbs: . A very creamy and flavorfull stick.

Hope you all got everything you wanted, I know I did. Spent Christmas with my wife, all 3 of my kids, and the rest of the Family joined us. :love:

Good food was the icing on the cake
I had all the trimmin's along with a steak
Put some Canadian Club in a Vanilla Coke
And then I sang karaoke, and made everyone choke :rolleyes: :whistling:

Hey PB, tell LD to get his a$$ back here on the boards AND he's got a PM from me that he hasn't replied to. He must not have a computer available to him :(

Today I had:

RASS (which was terrible, I dunno if it was a real RASS 'cause it didn;t taste that way)
VR DA :thumbs:

CC, it must have been a bad one or not one at all. . . .I had one last week and it was WONDERFUL!

Sounds like everyone has had a wonderful day though. . . I'm glad.

HAPPY SMOKES! ! !

Had my first Hemingway last night...really nice, albeit a slightly tight draw.

Kento said:
[snapback]152136[/snapback]​

:D Kento, ya gotta smoke snobby cigars more often ;) I prefer the tighter draw as opposed to the looser draw of the lower to medium priced domestics :)

Had a PSD 4 from this year, wasn't that great, but that mighta had something to do with a pint of Remy.......

Burnt a CAO Gondola, yum....

Got a AVO Intermesso burning right now

Thinkin about an Anejo today......gotta work tomorrow so this is it until New Year's.....

Christmas Eve....Cohiba Siglo I "01", Flora De Cano Corona "98".

Christmas Day....SLR DC "02", Cohiba Robusto "03", Opus X Power Ranger "02".

So far today.... A. Fuente 8-5-8 Madie, and getting ready to ash a Monte #2 "01" and later tonight a Custom Rolled I bought at the LOL herf auction. :D

And they have all kicked A$$ just cause I'm home with my family for the Holidays!!! :love: :D :thumbs:

Well, I didnt have a chance to smoke any gars last night, but I'm meeting up with a couple friends and some folks from here to smoke today... Dont know what I'm smoking, but I'll have a CAO MX2 Rob, a Sancho Panza extra Fuerte barcelona, and a Helix tubo.... Dont know which I'll smoke....

Got a 'mystery davidoff' from a friend... dont know what t is, but its 7 3/8ths x 48 or so... lighter colored stick than I'm used to... still, it smells really good.,...

My girlfriend also decided to go cigar smoking with me today.. She's got a CAO Eileens Dream....

We'll see how they go....

coventrycat86 said:
Kento said:
[snapback]152136[/snapback]​

:D Kento, ya gotta smoke snobby cigars more often ;) I prefer the tighter draw as opposed to the looser draw of the lower to medium priced domestics :)
[snapback]152140[/snapback]​

HA HA, that is what everyone is telling me. The bad thing about smoking the "snobby" sticks, is that going back to my everyday smoke is like smoking tire rubber.