• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What was your last purchase and how much you have spent on cigars?

Yeah I don't think this guy was up to anything bad, just had a big language barrier. Before we get rid of foreign folks just trying to join up how about if we deal with the locals that can't use the English language for shit?

That's what I'm trying to figure out Phil. I hope we didn't get rid of him because of his poor language barrier, and post that did not make sense(That would not sit well with me). We could have helped him along the way there.............Hopefully!

If he was indeed a spammer, then good riddance.

From what I understand, Stoggie13 was talking to him, exchanging PMs with him in Spanish. Andros told him that he signed up to CP because he knew that we pass cigars around, and he wanted to get involved because he wanted to try cigars from around the world, and he wanted to have people on here try the cigars his islands produce. I guess the name he kept pushing is the name of the cigars he wants people to try. Stoggie13 told him to slow down, and told him that it would make him look like he was spamming or shilling for that company, and Andros understood.

I don't know if maybe Stoggie13 can shed some more light than I can, but take it for what it's worth. Like John said, if he's a spammer, good riddance, but otherwise... ???

Yeah I don't think this guy was up to anything bad, just had a big language barrier. Before we get rid of foreign folks just trying to join up how about if we deal with the locals that can't use the English language for shit?

That's what I'm trying to figure out Phil. I hope we didn't get rid of him because of his poor language barrier, and post that did not make sense(That would not sit well with me). We could have helped him along the way there.............Hopefully!

If he was indeed a spammer, then good riddance.

From what I understand, Stoggie13 was talking to him, exchanging PMs with him in Spanish. Andros told him that he signed up to CP because he knew that we pass cigars around, and he wanted to get involved because he wanted to try cigars from around the world, and he wanted to have people on here try the cigars his islands produce. I guess the name he kept pushing is the name of the cigars he wants people to try. Stoggie13 told him to slow down, and told him that it would make him look like he was spamming or shilling for that company, and Andros understood.

I don't know if maybe Stoggie13 can shed some more light than I can, but take it for what it's worth. Like John said, if he's a spammer, good riddance, but otherwise... ???
Couldn't be any clearer. I can translate the e-mails if anyone likes, but other than that if he is a spammer than oh well.

Perhaps Andros is not what I first took him for, a spammer. I received what seems to be a sincere email from him, as well as emails from other members stating that he does not appear to be a spammer. I have reinstated his account.

Good night (in Spain)

thanks to the administrator to restore my account.
Thanks to all colleagues who have cared for my situation and together we have an amnesty.

A greeting from the other side of the Atlantic in the Canary Islands (Spain)

Antonio

Buenas noches (en España),

gracias al administrador por restablecer mi cuenta.
Gracias a todos los compañeros que se han interesado por mi situacion y entre todos hemos logrado una amnistia.

Un saludo desde el otro lado del Atlantico, en la Islas Canarias (España)

Antonio

Very cool...an un-banning. Another reason why CP is top notch.

Way to go guys :thumbs:

If it turns out that Andros is genuine then I apologize and hope I didn't jump the gun. While good intentioned, signing up for a forum in a foreign language of which you don't speak a lick isn't the greatest thing but I can understand.

If Andros is a good guy then I'll take my newb lickings like a man and apologize.

Good night (in Spain)

thanks to the administrator to restore my account.
Thanks to all colleagues who have cared for my situation and together we have an amnesty.

A greeting from the other side of the Atlantic in the Canary Islands (Spain)

Antonio

Buenas noches (en España),

gracias al administrador por restablecer mi cuenta.
Gracias a todos los compañeros que se han interesado por mi situacion y entre todos hemos logrado una amnistia.

Un saludo desde el otro lado del Atlantico, en la Islas Canarias (España)

Antonio

Welcome back. One of the first things you did upon your return was change your Status Update to "La Palma-Islas Canarias (ESPAÑA)". Considering this was the reason you were suspected in the first place, I don't think that was the wisest move. It was either a thoughtless mistake or a clear definition of your intentions.

Good on him for trying CP in English! I couldn't imagine trying to translate every post through google.

My wife would have my balls...she says I already spend too much time on here.

BTW, has anyone tried any Spanish sticks? They can't be all that bad as many big-name Cuban families exiled and started growing there after Castro took over, before they ended up in the Dominican, Honduras, and Nicaragua.

Good on him for trying CP in English! I couldn't imagine trying to translate every post through google.

BTW, has anyone tried any Spanish sticks? They can't be all that bad as many big-name Cuban families exiled and started growing there after Castro took over, before they ended up in the Dominican, Honduras, and Nicaragua.

Do you hear a lot about Spanish tobacco?

Do you hear a lot about Spanish tobacco?
Most of my cigars speak Spanish...

Glad to have you back Andros. Like The Peddler said, another reason why CP is one of the best places on the Net.

Andros, these guys need to see who is boss. Here is what you need to do:

Le diré como conseguir esta atención de tipos. Dígales enviarle un puro o usted conseguirá Cumbre Vieja para hacer cosas malas.

Pero antes de que usted dé vuelta pierden el volcán, me envían un puro por favor (ah, risa buena).

Gracias,

Ed

What the heck, I'm in trouble, I might as well dig the hole deeper.

Soy nuevo a CP, casi dos meses ahora. Esta gente es muy agradable y ellos saben el mundo sobre puros (y la mayor parte de otras cosas). La cosa grande es seguir las reglas. Esto toma cuatro meses para hacerse un miembro ordinario. Usted aprenderá tanto, encontrará a la gente muy agradable y usted cambiará muchos puros; pero esto lleva tiempo. La cosa grande es divertirse. Le deseo el mejor.

Ed

Well I can tell you this....

I have no idea what the heck is being said, but when I run it through my Translation widget, it makes for some interesting reading...

Puggy, are you trying to sacrifice someone......

But before you give return lose the volcano, they send a pure one please to me (ah, good laughter).

Andros, welcome to CP and trying my friend. Everyone here should appreciate the effort that you are putting forth to contribute.

Tim