• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Whiskey, Rum or Cognac are you drinking today.

Settling in for a long election night. Need some relaxation therapy

View attachment 35410

Really solid BiB bourbon. I was a little pissed, and still am, when they went to this new bottle and design yet up'd the price $30 without any change to the juice.

I really enjoy it still, and enough to purchase it still, but wish it still had the $20 price tag.

someone is stepping up their game!!
I did it just like you taught me. Mix them together, lots of ice and a splash or 6 or coke. Joking aside the Longbranch was really good. Screwball shots every so often for fun

I did it just like you taught me. Mix them together, lots of ice and a splash or 6 or coke. Joking aside the Longbranch was really good. Screwball shots every so often for fun
Screwball is good with milk. I have sampled the Long branch but it was at a "whiskey fest" where I tired 40+ different things and lets say I may have been drunk and everything tasted the same. So I don't really remember it specifically.

Screwball fucked me up this summer. I can’t smell that stuff without wanting to die!

Screwball is good with milk. I have sampled the Long branch but it was at a "whiskey fest" where I tired 40+ different things and lets say I may have been drunk and everything tasted the same. So I don't really remember it specifically.
Milk? You're an animal.