• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whatcha Smoke for Fathers Day?

emodx

Banned
I started off with a Dunhill Atado while contemplating the meaning of fatherhood this morning. After that I playe Risk with my wife and smoked a Shark and finished off with a Partagas Churchill 98 right before dinner. All in all a good cigar day for d day I deserved good cigars. I hope you guys decided to treat yourself to the good stuff today.

Emo

Well, Im not a father (at least that I know of :D ), but I just finished off a Sherpa 2002 Founders Choice. First one I have tried, and i liked it. Not too heavy, it went really nice with a coffee.
I know, fathers day should have beer, and I have had plenty this weekend. Yesterday we went to an open house for a high school graduation and were treated to a pig roast, smoked trout, grilled venison, and a kegger to top it off.

Today was a baptism followed by a nice party with great food and more beer.
I Enjoyed a few Labatts Blue, and a Goose Island Summer German Style Beer, very tasty indeed.

Heres to all the fathers out there, I hope you had a great day today, and got to smoke all the ISOMS and high end sticks!

Keep up the good work! (Someone has to be there to provide my Social Security one day ;) )

John V

Brought some Gurkha Regents to the golf course and left my travel 'dor in the car! :angry:

gregor22 said:
Brought some Gurkha Regents to the golf course and left my travel 'dor in the car! :angry:
As a wise man named Homer might say.................."D'Oh" :(

The Brick
Churchill

Cheap, yummy

Then I got Hugs and Kisses from my son, all was good :thumbs:

My back went south on me this morning, have spent the day barely able to move and not able to walk without assistance so I have not done much in the way of Fathers Day stuff ??? :(

In honor of having no kids, I smoked nothing today! :thumbs:

In honor of having no kids, I smoked nothing today!

Same here, but only because after fourteen hours of work, I got home to find that I had polished off my humidor the night before. It's never been empty before... Such an odd feeling.

Tomorrow I'm gonna make up for that though!

After a nice lunch of Barbary sheep sausage and Elk tenderloin I smoked a shark also :) ! Dinner Was a well aged and well marinated London broil, baked potato {with all the fixin's} And the topper was a 1985 Davidoff 5000.. Can ya say SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTH. ;)

Well, at the Winter Garden Jazz festival I enjoyed an A.F. Chateau Fuente and wish I had brought a second one with me cause this one was perfect. Later on I enjoyed another great Fuente, I had a Maduro Short Story that I have been holding since the "I'm a Gettin' Married Pass". Outstanding..... :D :thumbs: :p

We went to my sister's house for dinner. She is married to a French guy. He grilled bratwurst and hamburgers, whoop de do. But then, after dinner, since he lives on a golf course, he asked if I wanted to sneak out for about an hour and play golf. We got in nine holes and one Puros Indios Maxima Reserva maduro. The selection in my golf humidor is limited.

Not a father but it was my last day of vacation before I had tp start teaching summer school so I went to the shop and had a Quintero Brevas '94. Damn good smoke. Still pretty strong considering it has 10 years on it. I loved every minute of it and did not want it to go away.

Yesterdayafternoon we had a Lechon (pig roast) at my future father-in-laws house. Really great evening. A few beers and some Lechon. Only thing missing was cigar but I'm the only one that smokes, soo no such luck.

Oh well, someday. ???

I started the day with a Astral 1996 Grand Reserve on my ride to the inlaws. Then while waiting for the BBQ and munching on appetizers I was presented with a MonteCristo Afrique Ngorogorro ( was JRs weekly special 3 weeks ago) and the Jacket that was given with the order ( Montecristo Intreppid II) cheap bastard kept the hat tho,lol
Then the day got better, neighbor stopped by to borrow the Kabodi tractor to tow some vehicles out of his barn and could we help. So after much grunting and groanning we got them all out, so was time to light up again this time it was a Fonesca Vintage Lonsdale followed by a few fingers of scotch. After checking out some of the cars, and while pigging out on the BBQ the owner turned around and gave my b/inlaw a great deal on a Vette and I am now the proud owner of a 1969 Ford Mustang GT :p both vehicles are project cars but let me tell ya I have never gotten anything like this before, so hopefully by this time next year I will be driving mustang to family get togethers :D

It was a Great Day!!!!

BBQ at Smokey Bones for a late lunch early dinner.....

Then a concert,

Chicago and Earth Wind and Fire. Where I managed to get in a Cohiba Robusto, a A. Fuente 8-5-8 Sun Grown and a San Cristabal El Princaple...

By far, the best Fathers Day I could ask for....

Thanks to the wife and daughters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At daylight I smoked an Af double fuente natural with my oldest son while we fish a great private pond we go to for garenteed catching. He wonders why I won't let him fish with the lures with two treble hooks. That conoe isn't big enough for that.Later, I had an otowa black beauty,spicey. It was a great day.