• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whatcha Smokin

emodx

Banned
This AM I had a 98 SLR Corona from a bomb targeted at KeyWest by Wascal. Light to start but at the middle it exploded with a wonder cocoa/nutty flavor. Burn was well behave. Each little inconsistancy corrected itself in due time. Thanks again Mr. Sams!

Emo

Wish I could. :(

Had a tooth pulled on Friday and the surgeon said no cigars until Tuesday. Thank goodness I can smoke on Tuesday, going to a cigar dinner Tuesday evening. Seven course Italian dinner with wine, port and four cigars included. The last time we had a dinner at this resturant we started at 5:00PM and finished with dessert and port at midnight. YUMMY! :D :D :D

Glad you liked it, think I'll smoke one myself. ;) Got a OXFF I'v been wanting to try, might have to sacrifice it to the fire gods later in the evening. :thumbs:

This morning a Cohiba Siglo I

Not sure about this evenings smoke yet?

You guys got me looking in the Humidor now.

This morning, after church with the family, I enjoyed an ERDM that I got out of Joe M.'s pass. Sat in the hot tub and enjoyed it beyond belief.

Now. . . for this afternoon? ? ?

:D :D :D

Just smoked a La Escepcion III Llaneza. Good cigar. First 3rd had a hole through the filler so id was difficult to get much smoke. The boo-yah! Tons of smoke and flavor! If you are looking for medium body full strength cigar for an honest price, this might fill the bill for you. Still tasting young, even though it has a box date of 12-01. Good stuff.
Emo

After dinner VSG, When everyone leaves...xXx :thumbs:

mmmm....sounds good. I think I am going to go look after those VSG with the Opus wrapper. Sounds intriguing.
Emo

I guess it was a Fuente Easter for me. :) LOL

This morning I started with a Best Seller, then had a DC Sun Grown in the afternoon, and I'm presently working on an Opus X Perfection X...frankly I'm a little dizzy to be honest with you all.LMAO :p

Oliva Maduro for breakfast..a W&D corona for lunch, and an unknown dark ERDM for dinner. :) The easter bunny was kind to me this year.

Christopher