• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whatever happened to.......?

I don't think we've seen anything from Tony Bones lately either. Maybe someone sent him a box of JdN Antanos and scared him away. :D

Where the Hell has Kurtcigar been...
:0
Oh yea...End of year bull* keeps him pretty tied up....

Merry X-mas All!

K

Glad to see you're still alive....Merry Christmas to you and yours.......Let me know when your back in NYC :thumbs:

I'm still breathing, matter of fact i'm super thanks for asking! Been bustin' my ass in my first semester of law school and just finished my last final yesterday evening. Working full time as well, so there's not much time i'm around. I do still enjoy reading and posting, even if I can't be all that involved. Work is cool. I work for an asbestos plaintiff's law firm and it really helps in school since I've seen the stuff they mention in class first hand where others are hearing it for the first time. ANYWAY

Thanks for wondering and it's nice to be missed. To all you guys that know me it's great to hear from you, and for everyone else, Merry Christmas!

Good to hear from you Stewa!, keep on helping filing those torts. I'll look you up if I feel like I need to file a lawsuit against my boss. I'm sure I can find carpal tunnel problems or wear a neck-brace for a court trial. ;) Glad to know you're doing well.

Glad to hear that everything is going well there Clark :thumbs:

Get any interesting phone calls lately? :0

Yeah, the homo MattR can be Stewa's expert witness on the gay community.

bfreebern said:
.......the heterosexual Matt R
[snapback]149862[/snapback]​

Oh, I'm still here.... you're just too busy playing with your new toy to realize it. :D
Pr121504stuffedanimal-vi.jpg

fullmoonfrenzy still around here, knew her over at ne smokeout and lost her, heard she hung here a while? anyone know her? thanks SA

satyrs_angel said:
fullmoonfrenzy still around here, knew her over at ne smokeout and lost her, heard she hung here a while? anyone know her? thanks SA
[snapback]149882[/snapback]​

Met with her at a little shop in Plano TX back in the Spring. During a major Thunder Storm. I think that Crazy Lady brought the Storm with her, just to show off. :laugh:

She is a hoot, lots of fun to hang with. I Miss her

Fast4Dr said:
Glad to hear that everything is going well there Clark :thumbs:

Get any interesting phone calls lately? :0
[snapback]149851[/snapback]​

Fast, you're a good man...wait for it, WAIT FOR IT...oh yeah

BASTARD.

SamClemmons said:
Four Aces
[snapback]149128[/snapback]​

Neal,

I pop in here every now and then, and also Club Stogie, and rarely at Avocado. I've had to cut down on my internet activities due to work travel, so for cigar stuff, I usually only post over at Cigarwise. I've seen you pop in a couple of times over there. You can stalk me over there if needed :D

Cheers,

4A