• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats in your glass right now? 2013

Jefferson's Very Small Batch bourbon, very smooth and tasty.

Yesterday, a lot. I do remember turtle dick and some nasty moon shine though, lol. The knob creek peaches were nice also.

Nothin'!!!

B.B.S. drank every drop of bourbon I had over the last 4 days! :laugh:

EDIT:  I just found a squirts worth in the bottom of the Wild Turkey 101 bottle!

I'm pretty sure the volume of a "squirt" is in direct relation with the amount of jizm Gary can hold in his mouth during a gang bang!

wkoti said:
I'm pretty sure the volume of a "squirt" is in direct relation with the amount of jizm Gary can hold in his mouth during a gang bang!
LMFAO!!!!  I think I have a new sig tag!   :laugh:

wkoti said:

How eloquently said CJ. Although, it does sound a bit like you're speaking from past experiences of our own. ;)

thefatguy said:
Yesterday, a lot. I do remember turtle dick and some nasty moon shine though, lol. The knob creek peaches were nice also.

Those peaches were good.  Did you get to try any of the juice they were stewing in?  Very tasty.  I'm not sure the name of the drink I was handed while watching the dominoes game, but when the entire Bronx crew passed on it I got a little scared.  Turns out it was pretty darned tasty.  Bronx wusses. :p

2013-08-02_19-49-53_783.jpg

Off today so I have some coffee spike with Patron Cafe tequila.

warpedcigars said:
Balvenie 15yr. I always make sure its stocked in the bar.

How about an intro? You joined in 2008 and never posted anything till now. Welcome to CP!

I opened his bottle of scotch a few weeks ago when B.B.S. was in town to give it a whirl as Tom was drinking strictly bourbon. I got it from Ray at some point (a UK only bottle) and forget I had it. It's a Speyside single malt (that is right up my alley) so I had high hopes for it's taste. I seem to like scotches finished in another type of liquor barrel...sherry, port, or rum finishing casks seem to do it for me. From the time I opened the bottle and nosed it, I liked it.

Once opened, it has a great fruity nose. It's a rum finished 15yo scotch which is why I probably liked it so much as the finish screamed RUM! Aged in bourbon casks, it had just enough body to hold the additional flavors as it's light in color...not much peat to speak of as I'm not a Peat Monster. I'm not sure I actually pick out the apricot or cinnamon when sipped...all I know is it left a great taste on my pallet. It did however have the green grape finish (they speak of) along with the rum flavors on the backside with very little 'bite'...like a light, white wine background flavor.

I wish they hadn't discontinued this version as I would have bough a few more at $65-$75 per bottle. Absolutely enjoyed it!

image_zpsc133f8fd.jpg

Is it discontinued? I thought it just became available in the States. I ordered a bottle a few months back, but it never shipped. And after some back and forth with the company, they told me it wasn't in stock and they refunded me.

I hadn't heard it was discontinued either. Damn shame if it is. I thought it was just a periodic release(only once or twice a year), but I could be wrong.

tomthirtysix said:
Is it discontinued? I thought it just became available in the States. I ordered a bottle a few months back, but it never shipped. And after some back and forth with the company, they told me it wasn't in stock and they refunded me.

Joebunaga said:
I hadn't heard it was discontinued either. Damn shame if it is. I thought it was just a periodic release(only once or twice a year), but I could be wrong.

While it's still listed on the Benriach website, two UK distributors said they hadn't gotten any in quite some time and were 'unofficially' told it was discontinued.

More Details from The Whiskey Exchange

Bottler: Distillery Bottling
Bottling Status: Discontinued
Cask Type: Rum Finish

Whiskey.com has it in stock for US delivery but the shipping charges ($40.00 for 1, $110.00 for 6, $173.00 for 12) make it a bit cost prohibitive.

Guess I'll be doing some local searching this weekend...

Finished a bottle of RPV 10yo and a had a little Pogue to round out a cigar tonight.

Mount Gay Black Barrel.  I'm not sure about this one.  It's rather light for being aged in charred ex-bourbon barrels.  I was expecting a bit more flavor, but it's pretty light in that department too.