• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats in your glass right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had 2 inches of Macallan 30 left.

I don't anymore.

A moment of silence for a dead soldier.

Doc

I had 2 inches of Macallan 30 left.

I don't anymore.
that is out of my stratosphere. But I am sure it was phenomenal. I just picked up a bottle of the macallan select oak on a cruise. That and the appleton21 were the only thing worth grabbing. Have you had the select oak? Not sure i will pop it soon. I Think it will be sleeping for a while.

To stay on post Tonight I am enjoying the lagavulin DE 1996. Pretty darn tasty.

I'm not a fan of the Macallan Oak series. They just don't taste as good to me as the regular sherry series.

Tonight is Classic Cask 22 yo rye, bottled in 2000.

I'm not a fan of the Macallan Oak series. They just don't taste as good to me as the regular sherry series.

Tonight is Classic Cask 22 yo rye, bottled in 2000.

My only experience to date with the Oak series was with the 10 and I remember not thinking very much of it one way or another. Took a flier on the Select as the duty free options were terrible and I felt like I had to get myself something. :)

A buddy of mine who was a lowly Lieutenant when i punched out just got his Silver oak leaf (LtCol for all you none military types) and was home on leave before going to his next station. I drove down to pick him up at his parents house for a night of cigars and suitable libations. Out he comes with not one but 2 bottles of 1977 Foncseca Vintage port. I mean Keeeerist, were talking $450-500 a pop here I like port but not as much as Scotch however this could change my mind. Now we have 2 dead soldiers and it is time for bed. I gotta get up and feed him and take him home tomorrow. Not a bad Friday night at all.

Sounds like an amazing night!

A buddy of mine who was a lowly Lieutenant when i punched out just got his Silver oak leaf (LtCol for all you none military types) and was home on leave before going to his next station. I drove down to pick him up at his parents house for a night of cigars and suitable libations. Out he comes with not one but 2 bottles of 1977 Foncseca Vintage port. I mean Keeeerist, were talking $450-500 a pop here I like port but not as much as Scotch however this could change my mind. Now we have 2 dead soldiers and it is time for bed. I gotta get up and feed him and take him home tomorrow. Not a bad Friday night at all.

Good stuff those will be some Great Memories. I agree on the port, definitely not my go to but, when it is good it can be really good.

Last night I had some Jack Daniels Cider Jack, not very good, it was too sweet almost had a nutra sweet fake sugar type of sweetness to it. It was drinkable but I will not be buying another bottle. Then I had some WLW '10 to knock the taste out of my mouth. It performed this taks beautifully.

Boy, that's one expensive hangover.

Doc

Hangovers are for Sailors.

Status
Not open for further replies.