• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's in your "go" bag?

Gonz

Ultra Runner
You're in a panic, a friend from CP just texted, he's in town and wants to meet for a smoke right now. Do you keep a small travel humi ready to roll at all times? What's in it?

Let's hear what you'd have on hand and ready to go in an "emergency"!!

My travel humidors have little leather pouches with a cutter and lighter in it, that and a cigar or three is all you need for a smoke 'right now'.

My 'GO' bag has a very different use, and as such has very different contents in it......:cool:

My 'GO' bag has a very different use, and as such has very different contents in it......:cool:

I have a "Stay put" mentality. It would take a lot of truck to carry all the crap I'd not want to leave behind.

As far as cigars kept ready to go...it would be any of them. I don't keep things I don't smoke, and nothing is sacred to the point that it is forbidden to be burned.

I keep a 15 ct Xikar travel humidor with Boveda bag, 4 flame lighter, cutter and whatever cigars I didn't smoke from the last time I used it.

CIGAR SMOKERS ALWAYS HAVE TO BE PREPARED! :D

I carry an 18 cigar caddy at all times in my car as I'm constantly on the road. One layer is CC...second layer is Dominican, Nicaraguan, aka: non-CC...third layer usually consists of my current favorites, recent buys, and 'give-a-ways' for non-cigar smokers that want to join in an impromptu herf. If I carry smaller, shorter cigars, they'll be two in the foam tray.

When I travel by plane, I usually take a fiver or two with a similar mix...although if I know I'm meeting a fellow cigar smoker, I take all cigars in pairs so we can share the experience & compare notes as we smoke.

Use to be a mix of hupman HCs, PLPCs, and trini Reyes’. Unfortunately, I smoked them all.

I've got a small backpack with a main compartment big enough to fit a Xikar 15 count travel humi, with a couple of Boveda packs under the bottom foam layer. It's filled with mostly nicer Cubans because when I take it with me it means a good time with friends, a few NC's I don't smoke regularly for variety, as well as two or three cigars I'll probably never smoke for when my friends volunteer me to give one to someone who just shows up. I've got way more lighters and cutters in there that I'll ever need for the occasion, matches, a draw poker, a couple of those metal single cigar holder/ashtrays, and a three finger case wedged in a side pocket for a reason I have not determined yet. Whenever my wife and daughter aren't heading out with me for the evening, it's always stocked and ready to go along with me.

I have an edc "go" bag, but there are no cigars in it.

I don't keep a travel humi ready to go, but they sit right next to my cooler, and I can load it in 5 minutes or less.

If I had a “Go” bag it would contain stacks of $20 bills, a flashy looking 45, a bunch of fake Cohiba’s, two bottles of Jack, and a zip lock baggie of oregano.

Other than the stacks of cash, sounds like a pretty boring go bag.
Fake cigars, fake whiskey, fake weed, and a fake pistol.... :p

Other than the stacks of cash, sounds like a pretty boring go bag.
Fake cigars, fake whiskey, fake weed, and a fake pistol.... :p
That’s all bartering material except for the 45. That’s for intimidation. Btw, I’d like the flashy 45 to be legit. My thought is that if I need to get past a road block of Anti 1%’ers on my way to the Gulfstream to fly to NZ with all of the other rich folk I can trick them with the Fauxibahs and faux weed. Don’t tell anybody though.

That’s all bartering material except for the 45. That’s for intimidation. Btw, I’d like the flashy 45 to be legit. My thought is that if I need to get past a road block of Anti 1%’ers on my way to the Gulfstream to fly to NZ with all of the other rich folk I can trick them with the Fauxibahs and faux weed. Don’t tell anybody though.

Need something more than a single stack pistol to fight off the zombies....lol.
At least get a hammer or a hatchet!

If I had a “Go” bag it would contain stacks of $20 bills, a flashy looking 45, a bunch of fake Cohiba’s, two bottles of Jack, and a zip lock baggie of oregano.
We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can.

Note to self...do not sneak any candy from this guy...

images