• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's in your pipe? 2021

Grousemoor in a Marcus Fohr clay cutty. I have been wanting to try a lakeland tobacco for awhile now. I finally found one, and picked up a clay pipe to try it in, in the event that the tobacco is not my thing. Here's to grand experiments.image.jpeg
Edited because I forgot the photo.

Last edited:
Greetings from Athens-Greece.

WQC6Sl1.jpg

J.M Boswell Vanilla Cream.

I frequently misjudge how much tobacco I’ll need to fill a given bowl when I go to work. So I decided I would make an infinity blend (similar to bourbon) where I’ve mix the extras in a bag, and saved it for a day that I forget to bring something.

I’m actually quite surprised, I figured it would be awful but it’s pretty decent. It’s probably 70% English, 20% Virginia and 10% perique. I’m not saying I would teach for this frequently, but it is a fun little experiment to do with tobacco that may have wound up in the trash anyway.

EAE1662C-40CE-4EDB-B654-45589B079BDA.jpeg

I frequently misjudge how much tobacco I’ll need to fill a given bowl when I go to work. So I decided I would make an infinity blend (similar to bourbon) where I’ve mix the extras in a bag, and saved it for a day that I forget to bring something.

I’m actually quite surprised, I figured it would be awful but it’s pretty decent. It’s probably 70% English, 20% Virginia and 10% perique. I’m not saying I would teach for this frequently, but it is a fun little experiment to do with tobacco that may have wound up in the trash anyway.

View attachment 39669

I think P&C used to sell a blend they'd call "All Sorts" that was basically this same idea. After days of blending or packaging they would take all the loose leftovers and throw them together as a blend.

That was the story anyway....could just be a bit of clever marketing. But hey, if you like it, smoke it!

View attachment 39669
I think P&C used to sell a blend they'd call "All Sorts" that was basically this same idea. After days of blending or packaging they would take all the loose leftovers and throw them together as a blend.

That was the story anyway....could just be a bit of clever marketing. But hey, if you like it, smoke it!

WCC does the same thing and this is their marketing for it.........
Pronounced /meSHoogäs/, it is the Yiddish word for 'mad or idiotic ideas or behavior' (‘there's method in this man's meshugaas’). This perfectly describes our blender's mindset when he comes up with ideas for new pipe tobaccos. When you walk by our little blending room, its like walking past Willy Wonka's factory, except all the Oompa Loompa's are high on dope. There's always a flurry of smells and sounds (usually profane) and when Ernie Q. finishes for the day, there's inevitably a mess of leftover tobaccos on the blending table (and on the shelves, in the light fixtures & etc.)

It usually sells out quickly.