• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's in your pipe? 2021

No one beats my pipe. Yours are cool, but mine is even cooler, haha. Alright, I sound rude, but I have a rick and morty pipe. I got it as a gift for my 21st birthday, and it rocks. What can be better than smoking some good stuff and watching Rick and Morty?? I recommend you all to do this too. I'm planning to buy more pipes with designs like this, but I don't know any place that would sell these beauties. I want to have a collection. Maybe someone has some recommendations?? :D Thank you in advance, and hey, your pipes rock too!

Good morning from the sunny Athens-Greece.

CloTWrC.jpg

J.M Boswell Vanilla Cream.

Stoked to see the pipe forum being so active! I'll have to post in here more. I've been going through some bulk Old Joe Krantz while breaking in a new pipe, a BST blasted bent pot. If you don't have a pipe from Todd Bannard, the guy's a wizard. He's most active over on PipeSmokersDens.com.

3B7F0052-EFFB-468C-A679-4BC969902865.jpg

Theres a couple other besides Todd I have been eyeing, jwk2366 on IG and abbbrown92 also IG are on my list