• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's in your pipe? 2021

HAPPY NEW YEAR !

mkyYiaP.jpg

Samuel Gawith Balkan Flake.

The Hygienists

First they started complaining that they do not want to be with smokers in the same area, the owners of the Cafes were forced to cut their area in half. The indoor was for non-smokers and the outdoor for smokers. After a while they started complaining again that from the inside they do not have a good view and they want to look outwards. The owners opened the middle door but then they murmured again that smoke was coming in. Then they decided to go outside but again they did not like it and asked the Cafe to have an open space for "fresh air" to enter ! Demand to be fully open the door (1 and 2) partially the roof (3) and must be a space from both sides (4) ...but guess what?
The cowards immediately started complaining that they were cold and the Government (licking them to get their Votes) forced the owners to buy extra gas heaters. After a while when rain-cold air started to come from all these gaps they started crying like sissies that they can not withstand these weather conditions and they want to go inside BUT at the same time they want the outside space to be "open". Of course they did this in purpose because they knew that no smoker can sit in such an open space in winter due to cold-rain-strong wind so all smokers start not going to Cafes and sitting at home or outside in the park.
Café customers-traffic fell to 70-80% down, owners had almost no income and some started firing employees or shutting down, meanwhile the degraded hygienists were indifferent and often laughed when they saw someone sitting drinking coffee-smoking on the bench wearing jacket-hat etc due to low temperatures. Almost 2 years have passed but this year the owners could not stand it, desperately they turned the situation back as it was before, some of them got rid of everything and closed all the gaps, they kept the heater and now even if it rains-blows-snows the smokers sit comfortably, drink their coffee and smoke calmly. Some owners hesitate and leave the side partially open (see the arrow) but soon or later seeing that the other ''closed space" Cafe are full of customers they will do the same.
What are the bastards doing now? They take walks back and forth on the sidewalk like Losers or sneaky they sit inside usually drinking milk or decaffeinated drinks and as soon as they leave they call the Police to come and give a fine to the owner "because he does not obey the law".

hQetUd9.jpg

WD1jXWN.jpg

Whatever these slug ruffians do or write in social media, with the help of the owners we will continue the struggle. We are never going to hand over our Pipes, we will continue to fight in any way, we shall NEVER SURRENDER !

I am smoking Rincon De La Pipa No. 1 in a Gourd Calabash, tea plus cool water beside me.

Long live the smoking Pipe Resistance!

AMAfAJ6.jpg

Another Cafe owner which is ''With Us", he closes the door (red arrow) and in purpose the roof does not touch the glass, has a tiny gap (yellow arrow) so ''fresh air comes in'' as the silly Law of the government imposes.

xIOsqpL.jpg

Enjoy you ''hygienist" in the internal space of the Cafe your ''biological'' tea with no theine with herbs and one saccharin looking at me as free to enjoy my espresso and my pipe in the exterior pace with view. When you leave i know what you are going to do, as a measly you will call the Police ''i would like to make an anonymous report for a Cafe".

g7QkJhy.jpg

Planta Danish Black Vanilla.