• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's in your pipe? 2022

In a beach-Cafe.

hcOAhfz.jpg

2IHyjIu.jpg

I have some blending tobacco in route so I can start making a house blend. I also got a press mold (if you know what this is, you know it’s not for tobacco, but it does what I want 🤣).

I made a .5 ounce test flake with SG Broken Scotch Cake. I also currently have a 1 ounce crumble cake pressing. I’ll light this up tonight on the v herf.
ECCD9AD5-6B6D-477F-80F9-389B15EA1C02.jpeg

Today is a very sad day, i went to feed my red eared turtles and i saw my Packy like this:

fNkgzVA.jpg

At first glance everything looked normal, i tried to feed her (plus the male the Sporilos) but she wouldn't move. This wasn't her behaviour, she was very energetic and standing still is the worst sign.
Her name was ''Packy'' (from the Pac-Man) because was very gluttonous and the latest 10 years was in our house. Was in a big aquarium, fresh water-filter-vitamins-heat lamp-a bridge for standing to dry etc and she was growing with no problems, no sign that was ill or had any issues. And now this? Why? This is not a hibernation, this is sudden Death!
This was her last photo, she looks like is watching me waiting for her morning shrimps. We buried her outside, now Sporilos is alone and makes circles inside the aquarium seeking for his girlfriend.

gV6aZ3t.gif

I tried to smoke Cornell & Diehl Seersucker and drink some coffee but i stopped, no mood.

Today is a very sad day, i went to feed my red eared turtles and i saw my Packy like this:

fNkgzVA.jpg

At first glance everything looked normal, i tried to feed her (plus the male the Sporilos) but she wouldn't move. This wasn't her behaviour, she was very energetic and standing still is the worst sign.
Her name was ''Packy'' (from the Pac-Man) because was very gluttonous and the latest 10 years was in our house. Was in a big aquarium, fresh water-filter-vitamins-heat lamp-a bridge for standing to dry etc and she was growing with no problems, no sign that was ill or had any issues. And now this? Why? This is not a hibernation, this is sudden Death!
This was her last photo, she looks like is watching me waiting for her morning shrimps. We buried her outside, now Sporilos is alone and makes circles inside the aquarium seeking for his girlfriend.

gV6aZ3t.gif

I tried to smoke Cornell & Diehl Seersucker and drink some coffee but i stopped, no mood.
Aww man sorry for your loss brother. Tough losing a pet.

The aquarium is in the right side of my desk, every time i was watching a movie in the pc or reading or i was just smoking my pipe and enjoying my coffee the turtles were watching me especially Packy. Every time i entered the room or got up from the chair she turned her head to me, was watching every move when i was sitting on the desk. Many times i was teasing her with my finger and she was trying to ''bite'' it behind the glass but when i was trying to feed her close to her mouth was very shy. Very often i was laying down my pipe to watch them play of fighting each other for who's gonna bite the biggest piece of meat or fruit.
I consider them as ''pipe smoking companions'' because they never-ever reacted badly to the smoke of the pipe although they olfaction is very sensitive. When my wife was making roast meat in the kitchen although they didn't have any visual contact at all they were making like crazy because they smell (and felt) that extra food is coming. The ''madness-time'' was when my wife was approaching with 2 toasts, the smell of the roast turkey made them splash the water in a phrenitis and they didn't give up till i decide to give them a piece of it.

IKmIkur.jpg

Here is an older photo of Packy, she is at the top stretching her left leg. I know that Humanity has far more serious problems but i lost my 10+ years pipe smoking companion, i miss her, i still haven't believe it and i know that the future Winter smoking days would never be the same. Thank you all for your kindly words.

wD3jorr.jpg

t8a00Y5.jpg

Another photo from my latest vacations, Vanilla tobacco, double espresso and kompoloi in a Cafe very close to the beach.