• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's in your pipe? 2022

Came outside with a bowl full of MacBaren Old Dark Fire and knocked the pipe out of my hand. It dropped on the ground and spilled out most of the tobacco. Guess it'll be a short smoke session.
Pipe survived the tumble?

It was my daughters bday. So after spending most of the day with her and my wife ( I did take a quick break to visit an awesome liquor store while they navigated the shops of a mall ) I decide to have a bit of me time with this Perique blend from a good friend

97D437C8-5D73-454E-8E94-055AD61FEA0E.jpeg

It was my daughters bday. So after spending most of the day with her and my wife ( I did take a quick break to visit an awesome liquor store while they navigated the shops of a mall ) I decide to have a bit of me time with this Perique blend from a good friend

View attachment 51057
Good looking pipe there brother Dan.

I got nothing in my pipe right now. Maybe I should dust it off…it’s been awhile.

Good morning from Greece, we have sun and 52 'F here in Athens.

nc59Qvf.jpg

The ''for the forum-video'' photo and the mess of reality.

w2O5H0h.jpg

Mac Baren Vanilla Choice.

This post is from previous week but it was in older 2021 thread by my mistake.
..................................................................................................................................................................

The Vanishing (2018), the movie is based on the true story of the mysterious disappearance of three lighthouse keepers at the Flannan Isles in 1900.

OSL6Sva.jpg

J6u9Lvb.jpg

Rum & Maple Blend No 53.